cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JH Touchpad settings + BIOS

GrieverXVII
Level 7
Hey there,
recently got an asus g750jh with windows 8 64-bit pre-installed, just curious if there's a way to adjust the touchpad sensitivity or settings because i can't seem to find the options. Next i'm wondering how do i access the bios of this notebook? what button do i press during post?

thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

Norup58
Level 8
Re Bios, shut down the PC. Press + hold F2 key and then power up the PC.

Re touchpad, no idea.
ROG 750 JH - 256 SSD - 750 HDD - GTX 780M

sevymar
Level 7
To enter BIOS, push the DEL button when the keyboard lights turn on (or even slightly before). Might have to try couple times ofcourse...

To change mousepad settings go to ur Metro screen > show all programs > (System) Click on Configuration screen > Mouse.
Or use the search on your right and type Mouse (in your PC's language ofcourse)

cosmicmango
Level 10
GrieverXVII wrote:
Next i'm wondering how do i access the bios of this notebook? what button do i press during post?

thanks!

Sometimes ESC & F2 won't work, below is a You Tube video that will show you how to access the BIOS while in Windows 8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGiG1oljjZI
G752VY-DH72

Hey guys, f2 did the trick for the bios. But whats really bothering me is the elantech touchpad settings. All i can adjust is the asus smart gestures. I go into mouse config through control panel and theres no options for configuring the touchpad, just basic mouse configs...any ideas? Its driving me nuts because the touchpad feels way too sensitive and i cant find a settings menu or anything.

DrunkenYoda
Level 7
im having problems with the g750 jx the touch pad starts o freak out for no reason can some 1 plz help with this this is very annoying. the mouse pad just starts flying all over the screen and starts to do random functions like clicking randomly and some other things not sure if the drivers fault or mouse pad is defective 😞

you should probably start your own thread instead of hi-jacking mine lol.

tugrul
Level 7
my touchpad have 1 problem. While wondering web pages newspapers i used zoom in out much. My touchpad do only zoom out not doing zoom in. İ tried to install new drivers but didnt help.