Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array G4MER's Avatar

I am about to live the ROG life, and with my next School Grant I plan to get the ROG laptop to go with my new PC.

I am planning on building a new system from scratch. Case and all. I'll keep you all in the loop.. I want it to be powerful and small. so if you experts have any suggestions let me know in the modding forum.
    WINNER Of: iBUYPOWER / ASUS - GAMER PALADIN Z68

CPU - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor
    MoBo - Maximus IV Extreme-Z
    ODD - BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive
    PSU - 850W Extreme Gaming Series Power Supply
    VGA - ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II (1 GB)
    Memory - 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory – Corsair Vengeance
    Audio - ASUS Xonar DX
    Networking - Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
    Hard Drive - 60GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s – Single Drive

( I WAS A G4MER, WHEN G4MING WAS UNCOOL )

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrekk View Post

Do not - Bump spammers or bots: Simply report the post and let ASUS take care of them. Bumping their posts helps spammers and wastes our time. We have a thread specifically for discussing spammers here.

Finally I would like to note that none of this should be taken as a shot at anyone on the forum. You are all great and I enjoy every one of you just the way you are.
    Marked please don't bump a spammers post, just report it. I deeply regret having to bump it to announce this. I hope to never do it again.
    EDIT: We have a thread for discussing spammers, remember?

So what Cyrekk , you play the mod or the Admin ? , come on you post this thing after you play the mod with my reply on a spamer.

So I'm gone get ban because I reply to a spammer ......?

This is easily forgivable if English is not your first language, you suffer from a disability, or you lack an elementary school education.
    So put me in the list of disable with poor education

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Cyrekk's Avatar

Actually, you would be on the list of English not being your first language. Things that get you banned are listed here, these are just good practices and common courtesies. I apologize if I offended you, how can I rectify that?
    New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
    Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
    [Work in progress]
    The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
    SYSTEM SPECS

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

Cyreek , you don't know me well, I'm not offended at all, and no need for rectify anything , actually I like your list. lol

It's just than someone yesterday mention to me that I should make more effort with my English, I compose 95% of my post in Word to use the corrector.

I do agree than many post get off topic more than often, but it's may be what make this forum unique.

Speaking of courtesies, I see some members with a total lack of it when a woman register here, this should be taken seriously from a manufacturer forum.

I am glad I didn't offend you Marked. You are actually one of my favorites on this board. Let's be friends.
    New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
    Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
    [Work in progress]
    SYSTEM SPECS

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

G4MeR:::If we have any suggestions??? hahahhaha...Did you come to the right place for that? or what?
    Small, Powerful.......ut oh...I smell Gene Z........how small? how powerful?? and MOD? oboy...fun,fun,fun.

Marked::: I have never had a problem with your english and I have read probably 90% of your posts...
    I have seen time and time again with you that people think you are saying something because you are
    angry...and you are simply speaking straight... nothing to do with emotion... like your talking to a brother.
    Just ignore ignorant comments like that and stick to the subject....worry free forum'ing to all.
    (I take great joy in playing with the english language and its...hahahha...RULES.)
    ie::: My name never needed vowels.

Brian@ASUS
    just a FYI guys, our forum is global, and english is not everyone's first language. the best we can do is try to make the best of it and not discourage anyone.

Brian@ASUS
    i merged the thread because i like cyrekk's list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian@ASUS View Post
    just a FYI guys, our forum is global, and english is not everyone's first language. the best we can do is try to make the best of it and not discourage anyone.
    I like the way that you phrased that and have edited the list appropriately.
    [Work in progress]
    SYSTEM SPECS

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

The ROG Life

...in action.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast