cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BitFenix Prodigy M - Watercooling Help / Request

PureYuki
Level 7
Hi guys, I plan on purchasing this gear, still I would like to watercooling my build since I want to overclock the cpu.
This is the gear that I've choosed together with some members of teh Rog Forum.
But since it's my first time doing watercooling I would like to request your help and know what gear I could purchase in order for it to work along with everything else [I have the H100i] included since I don't know if that would be enought to handle the overclock (but hope you guys could give me a hint to).

So here is the list:

BitFenix Prodigy M Micro Black
CORSAIR AX860I MODULAR 80 PLUS PLATINUM
ASUS ROG SERIES MAXIMUS VI GENE C2 SKT 1150
Processador Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHz 8MB Skt 1150 Box
Arctic Cooling MX-4 4G
CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H100I
Corsair PC3-19200 2400Mhz Dominator Platinum 16GB CL9 (4x4GB) DDR3
ASUS GEFORCE GTX780 TI 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E
SAMSUNG SERIES 840 EVO ULTRASLIM 250GB 2.5" SATA III
SAMSUNG SERIES 840 EVO ULTRASLIM 250GB 2.5" SATA III
Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Red Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Twin Pack
Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Red Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Twin Pack
Individually Sleeved AX Platinum Series - 860/760 ATX 24pin (Generation 2)

Feel free to post about what I could use, and if possible (if you find any issue regarding the build) to say it, since like said before, I'm new to this (even if I did a research on everything).

Thanks from the ver
6 REPLIES 6

Antronman
Level 10
H105 is better.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

PureYuki
Level 7
That previous Thread was regarding the build itself "Hardware", in this one I was asking for water-cooling support.
Even thought they have things in common, they are different requests.

Anyways, thanks for the help until now ^^

kkn
Level 14
this is a modding tread where people puts out pictures of their systems.

How much of a concern is price? I see you're getting a 780 ti and 2x ssd's so I wouldn't skimp on the water cooling. Those all-in-one water cooling solutions are convenient but when you'll only be able to cool the CPU with it. Also, they only look a little better than a giant heatsink with fans. I would recommend you check out www.performance-pcs.com. do a search for your mother board and there are some really cool chipset water blocks and a ton of water blocks for your GPU. Post some pictures of your system while you're building it. Would love to see how it turns out and I love those bitpheonix cases.

Here's an EK complete kit for $240 and you'll be able to water cool other components in the future. plus you can really show off the water cooling with the acrylic cpu block and reservoir. http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_202_946&products_id...
Maximus VI Impact, 4770k @4.6GHz, 8Gb Corsair Dom GT 1866, ASUS GTX 760 DCII, Samsung 840 Evo Pro 256Gb SSD, Water Cooled with Bitspower & Alphacool

Antronman
Level 10
Prodigy M is not for custom solutions. And kit solutions are not better than closed loops.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me