Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Small update,

As i broke my CM cup the same day i got it, didn't have chance to take a pic on my T holder

Now i have a replacement

i'm also starting work on a 2nd & final desk build, so far its still in design stage & im not sure if it will go ahead yet due to circumstances beyond my control

But for the time being i will still continue with designs & planing

If & when i do start ill do a new build log, until then here's a quick pic of what im thinking about building
    only the 1st design, so im sure it will change as i progress

That is just amazing, with a little time and effort anything is achievable. Have to give a lot of credit on building such beauty, now I would want to have a crack at building something like that LOL. Again an amazing job well done, you should just take a step back and look at what you have accomplished with this project.
    Intel I7 950, MSI Radeon 290x, Corsair Dominator GT 12GB 2000mhz, 256GB Samsung pro, 2TB WD Black, Danger Den Custom Case, Liquid Cooled

Quote Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
    That is just amazing, with a little time and effort anything is achievable. Have to give a lot of credit on building such beauty, now I would want to have a crack at building something like that LOL. Again an amazing job well done, you should just take a step back and look at what you have accomplished with this project.
    Thanks Ace
    Sorry for the very late reply, I did see it on the day you posted but forgot to reply

I have been enjoying the build over the last couple of months & finally got chance to play BF4 & lots of other games i was missing out on from Christmas 2013
    I honestly didn't know if i could do this until I had a go, for the first couple of months it wasn't looking that great & I started to regret making such a mess lol
    But in the end it worked out well & I hope its helped inspire others to have a go

wow o_O
    Sorry for my English)

Got myself a secondhand spare plate for the MECH and decided to spend a bit more time on the design, went with white & black to match the lighting on most my peripherals.

1, how it comes when new. 2, Sanded down. 3, White primer (x3 coats). 4, White base (1 coat)

How it looked when painted white and clear coat (without sanding)

My 1st design, changed my mind half way though and started again

Final design

After 6 days drying i sanded the paintwork down ready for sanding and buffing

after sanding and buffing, the paint now looks great with a mirror gloss finish

couple more pics on my facebook page

Just uploaded a vid showing 2X MECH mods & the Reaper mouse
    Added some shading to the white MECH plate & Removed the shading from the carbon plate.

Unfortunately I get a bit nervous when filming lol

The long overdue update video, in the vid i try enplane some things im asked about often,
    please drop a like if possible
    Oh & share with anyone you think would be interested
    Thanks!
    https://www.facebook.com/megadeblow

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9