Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64
    Myk SilentShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reputation
    266
    Posts
    5,241

    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielKnight View Post
    I know that when I made the order for the mobo and parts that there is other people in line like me waiting in turn but what I don't understand is why cant scorptec and other computer shops just order all the boards they need and perhaps a few extra for when people buy them so no one has to wait?
    Supply and demand mate, don't forget; the factory they get their boards built at have to also make a hell of a lot of other boards, unfortunately no matter how Companies try and over-compensate for demand....they get shocked because more people want something than they were anticipating. I'm sure ASUS has a pretty fair idea of how the RIVBE would sell, but, I bet as usual...the end figures exceeded their expectations. It always happens and sadly, it always will.
    Last edited by Myk SilentShadow; 02-02-2014 at 12:47 PM.

  2. #12

  3. #13
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    47

    Quote Originally Posted by sureshot40sw View Post
    No way! I would not like it to be shipped to AU here and find the chance of a faulty board like bent pins or something that I cant get replaced then I would have lost time and money I have read it has happened to others I like the option of a computer store taking the wrap but thanks.

  4. #14
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    good point.

  5. #15
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array graphic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Reputation
    26
    Posts
    235

    hmm, I'm sure newegg don't shipt down under....................??????????????
    I wish they did.........

  6. #16
    imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64
    Myk SilentShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reputation
    266
    Posts
    5,241

    As far as I know, they don't ship to Aus and anyway, you'll have ASUS guys, Mods and even a few resellers all say the same thing: you're not supposed to buy from overseas.

    Why? regions have different laws for RMA's, returns, etc.

  7. #17
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    47

    I have to wait another three weeks Im so tired of this so I have found another motherboard is the EVGA X79 Dark motherboard a good board I will only use one Titan 3d card for now and another in many many years to come. What would be the pros and cons for this EVGA board?

  8. #18
    imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64
    Myk SilentShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reputation
    266
    Posts
    5,241

    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielKnight View Post
    I have to wait another three weeks Im so tired of this so I have found another motherboard is the EVGA X79 Dark motherboard a good board I will only use one Titan 3d card for now and another in many many years to come. What would be the pros and cons for this EVGA board?
    Dude, you're gonna be pretty pi$$ed when I tell you that it's available at PCCaseGear!! though it's now $649 which is not bloody cool at all

    http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?...ducts_id=25817

    It's greeeeen, so it's in stock...dammit I wish I had the money

  9. #19
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    47

    Quote Originally Posted by Myk SilentShadow View Post
    Dude, you're gonna be pretty pi$$ed when I tell you that it's available at PCCaseGear!! though it's now $649 which is not bloody cool at all

    http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?...ducts_id=25817

    It's greeeeen, so it's in stock...dammit I wish I had the money
    WWooooooowwwwww!!!! Thanks Myk I have bought one online and I will pay when I pickup all I have to do is wait for an email to drive there for pickup and then drive another five minuets to Scorptec - hand it to them and about 3 days later I will have my beast at home... big sigh of relief. I will have to pay Scorptec $30 for not using their motherboard but right now and this excellent news I really don't care about $30. Thanks and thanks many times for the help Myk I hope all goes well with doing it this way I will post again soon to tell of the pc build news.

  10. #20
    imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64
    Myk SilentShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reputation
    266
    Posts
    5,241

    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielKnight View Post
    WWooooooowwwwww!!!! Thanks Myk I have bought one online and I will pay when I pickup all I have to do is wait for an email to drive there for pickup and then drive another five minuets to Scorptec - hand it to them and about 3 days later I will have my beast at home... big sigh of relief. I will have to pay Scorptec $30 for not using their motherboard but right now and this excellent news I really don't care about $30. Thanks and thanks many times for the help Myk I hope all goes well with doing it this way I will post again soon to tell of the pc build news.
    Mate I am smiling ear to ear right now!! Can't wait to see some nerd pr0n!!! take many great shots of it looking forward to getting one for myself hopefully in the near future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •