cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rbr file shows 0 bytes

Cryogenic1
Level 7
May have been answered before but a search did not find anything related so here is my question.
My rbr file shows 0 bytes and will not upload to the list. Now it worked before but now that my scores are
better no cigar. Anyone know what I am doing wrong, I have three rbr files saved with 0 bytes.
9 REPLIES 9

IM2L844
Level 12
Anyone know what I am doing wrong, I have three rbr files saved with 0 bytes.

That's weird. Only thing I can think of is a possible write permission issue.

On second thought, that really wouldn't make any sense either.

Cryogenic1
Level 7
Nothing change from the first couple of files I saved. I even uploaded one. I am going to re-install real-bench
and see if that fixes the issue. Anyone ever had this happen?

Nodens
Level 16
System instability can cause this and so can general corruption. Try with a freshly extracted RB.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Cryogenic1
Level 7
I re-installed RB and all is well. I probably deleted a file along with some rbr files before I started saving them out side of RB.
I kinda knew it was something I caused when I could not find any instance when searched.
Thank you for your help!

IM2L844
Level 12
I am going to re-install real-bench and see if that fixes the issue...I re-installed RB and all is well.

I knew somebody smart would come along and solve the issue and just as I expected, you did.

where's it save these files?

jkajfes wrote:
where's it save these files?

Inside the Dir of Realbench where you installed it, It has a series of numbers followed by the .rbr extension.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

owcraftsman
Level 9
For me there is No .RBR file in RealBench Folder or downloaded zip pkg downloaded from here not an .rar file
Also There is no "Dir" folder to look for .RBR as MeanMachine suggest.
To the best of my knowledge there is no install directory and screenshots where saved automatically to the screenshot folder as expected.
| 5600X | ASUS ROG Strix B550-A | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (4x8GB) C18 | EVGA GTX 3090 FTW 3 Ultra/EK active WB | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2
| WD SN850 (OS) Samsung 970 evo 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Enthoo Luxe | RayStorm Pro CPU | external loop w/Phoyba Xtreme Nova 1080 |

Nodens
Level 16
You misinterpreted what Meankeys said. There is no dir folder. He meant in the folder you chose to extract RB in. Also in order for a .rbr result file to get generated you have to choose so in RB. It's not generated automatically.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.