Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned Array

ASUS GeForce Driver v332.35

New driver released 2 days ago

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/...R918133235.zip

People with 3D screen, please report back if it bricks your laptop or allows you to reboot fine?

ROG Member Array

Oh awesome, is this for non 3D screens too?

Banned Array

there is nothing such as a non 3d version

they all work, this is even newer than nVIDIA's latest WHQL driver, but I want someone to see if it works on their 3D screen and doesn't cause the laptop to stop booting

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I guess you'll have to wait for the "real "official" driver on the download page for your G750 model.
    For the G750JH, it's still 311.83.............

New ROGer Array

il instaled 334.67 beta drivers and this fix me long start/black screen on the start to 5 min...

New ROGer Array

now this work good...

ROG Guru: White Belt Array kingfish's Avatar

i try this one, ill report back soon thanks
    G751JT | 24GB | 2 x 1TB HDD | Nvidia GTX 970M | Windows XP

ROG Member Array

Hi again, sorry about that misunderstanding, i just looked at my version which is 334.67 BETA driver.. so is this 332.35 the latest?

Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by KoolASUS View Post
    I guess you'll have to wait for the "real "official" driver on the download page for your G750 model.
    For the G750JH, it's still 311.83.............
    Yes, for anyone that's interested, looks like driver v332.35 has not been officially approved by ASUS yet for any of the G750 models, so if you don't see any problems with your unit and don't want to take the chance, it's better to wait for the officially released drivers to be posted under your G750 model at the ASUS download site (or at least wait for more people to report results?).

If anybody wants to try the ASUS unapproved vga drivers (release candidates?), check the following link:
    http://support.asus.com/download.asp...hashedid=n%2fa

Also, another unapproved version V9.18.13.3228 (or 332.28 which may not have the same 'fixes' as v332.35 since it's a lower version number that was released more recently?) has just been released today as well.

Don't try it if you don't want to take any chances though.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy666 View Post
    I tested this on my 3D G750JX and it works fine!
    Thanks for the input Froggy666!
    Last edited by cl-Albert; 02-13-2014 at 05:11 PM.

ROG Member Array rohan2812 PC Specs
    rohan2812 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus ROG G750JX-CV069P
    MotherboardASUSTeK Compter Inc. G750JX
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 4700HQ
    Memory (part number)3x8GB (HMT41GS6AFR8A-PB)
    Graphics Card #1nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio
    Storage #1WD 7500RPM 750GB
    Storage #2WD 7500RPM 750GB
    Mouse Etekcity Scroll Alpha High Precision 8200 DPI Wired USB Laser Gaming Mouse
    Headset Steel Series Siberia
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterD-Link

I don't know about others but whenever I upgrade my driver from 311.83... (the one in the driver download page of asus) my laptop takes hell of a time for booting. After POST there is a delay of 2-3 minutes where I see only the black screen and nothing seems to be happening. And after that the laptop starts. Sometimes the laptop doesn't boot at all I have to shut it down by pressing the button and then start it again. The problem happens even if I hibernate the system. I have tried 327.xxxx, 331.xxx and one beta driver that was suggested by nvidia customer care, but none of them worked. The nvidia customer care then told me that Asus may be releasing some custom modified drivers and they suggested me to use the one that was available on manufacturer's website and not to go for upgrades.
    I recently upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 and the driver 311.83... also started misbehaving so I was forced to reset my PC and roll back to Windows 8.
    The problem is that while all the games run fine but NFS Rivals needs graphics driver version greater than 320.xxxx and so I am not able to play that game with my current driver version. And if I upgrade to play the game then the laptop starts giving me problems at the time of booting.

Any suggestions or help to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast