cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant install windows 7 x64bit

Retired
Not applicable
I trying to install my system with windows 7 x64 but no luck it loads for drivers for sata when i give him the diskette and loads the driver it say there is no drivers.

Funny thing windows 7 x86 i can install with no driver nedded and no problem at all

System : rampage extreme 3, i7 3.06,gtx560 ti asus graphic card , corsair vengeance 12 gb, 1 x 2tb
10 REPLIES 10

xeromist
What makes you think that you need additional drivers for SATA? Did it give you an error message if you don't insert a driver disk? What was the message?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
Usually you do not need the driver unless you are installing a raid array

Noein
Level 7
Usually you dont even need the driver unless you install windows 7 that have raid . I was doing raid 0 and installed OS on it w/o installing any drivers on it

Area_66
Level 11
Noein , Six is using the word array I guess he means a controller with 3 or more drives in raid 5 or something like that.

Retired
Not applicable
hello guys basically i solved part of it ihave installed windows xp x32 and then i installed windows xp x64 no nedded drivers.

No the isue i need windows 7 32 bit i hade no problem no need drivers , on x64 it is asking the drivers i put the driver diskette and error say there is no drivers, i go on hidden and i see driver intel and it loads a bit and comes again the same error

Noein
Level 7
um you try to install w7 64 bit on raid 0 ? and if i am not wrong you can make raid disc. from mobo dvd , anway its strange because when i was installing w7 64 bit on raid 0 it never asked for any dirvers and all went nice and clear .

Retired
Not applicable
Noein wrote:
um you try to install w7 64 bit on raid 0 ? and if i am not wrong you can make raid disc. from mobo dvd , anway its strange because when i was installing w7 64 bit on raid 0 it never asked for any dirvers and all went nice and clear .

yes normal installation it is strange yes. i thing is the dvd oem operations is the problem i thing there is no driver on the winodows i will download a new iso and i will try it

Retired
Not applicable
Any idea guys, Last update i downloaded an new windows 7 64 bit its a msdn and on review says that there is drivers sata etc on it now i load it press install and gaves me a different error. I thing i have something wrong os i have downloaded and tried 7 types and burned new iso any idea guys what shal i do?

Retired
Not applicable
Guys any idea please i have tried 7 differnet windows 7 None of them working funny thing that on x86 no need drivers as you say nedded but x64 bit win 7 yes.