cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M6G don`t detect SSD or USB

coleon
Level 7
Hi everyone, i need help. I`m lost.
I had a M5G, with a i5-3570k. I deceided to upgrade to M6G with i5-4670K.
I connected everything, and i power up the system, but firt it didn`t recognized my SSD. So i tried with another SSD (Agility 3) and nothing. Then i conected a HDD Fujitsu 40 gb and it started.
I installed windows but with it comes to enter my name and key, my mouse and keyboard are off.
I think all usb power are off.
I tried to upgrade bios from EZ update from BIOS, but my system doesn`t recognize any usb pendrive.
I`m stuck and i don`t know what else to do.

OCZ Vertex 4 256 gb SSD
Corsair Vengeance LP 4Gb x 2
Topower Silent Artic 550 W
Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X
5 REPLIES 5

Antronman
Level 10
Are you sure the SSDs work with SATA 6GBps? And if your mouse and keyboard work with other machines?
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

coleon
Level 7
I connected the ssd to the ASMedia SATA 1 and worked.. but i don`t why the Intel Chip doesn`t recognize it. Al the other drives (WD 1 Tb and DVD SATA drives are working on Intel Sata ports.

As for the USB ... they work on the Bios, but when windows starts... the stop working.
The have lights (Razer Strcraft II Mouse and Anansi) but all the lights go out. Maybe they doesn`t get power...

Antronman
Level 10
What is your PSU, and full, exact computer specs?

i installed Win7 ultimate. The DVD Rom appears and disappears. i have to hit refresh on the hardware manager to restore it each time!
USB are working now, i think may be it`s a power supply connector to charge faster USB devices. I disconnected and no more problems with USB mouse and keyboard.
Now i upgraded to Win 8 and when i installed the asus drivers it begun to restart loop

Full specs:
Asus M6G
i5-4670K
OCZ Vertex 4 256 gb SSD
WD 1 Tb HDD
Corsair Vengeance LP 4Gb x 2 RAM
Topower Silent Artic 550 W
Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X

Antronman
Level 10
I think your PSU is low-rated. And with the CFX, your PSU is probably under strain and cannot support the setup. Try removing both of the GPUs and see if the system works.