cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alienware vs asus

TotalONE
Level 7
Title basically says it all. What you guys pick alienware or asus. Explain why if you can 🙂
19 REPLIES 19

Chino
Level 15

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
For the stupidly high price of an Alienware, I could most likely get 2 ASUS laptops...so, my vote is for ASUS 😉 plus the much better cooling system gets a big thumbs up for me.

Why you saying cooling is better in asus.

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
For the stupidly high price of an Alienware, I could most likely get 2 ASUS laptops...so, my vote is for ASUS 😉 plus the much better cooling system gets a big thumbs up for me.

TotalONE wrote:
Why you saying cooling is better in asus.

Unlike most brands' laptops i've heard about, ASUS G Series won't leave you with Roasted Knackers 😛

Let's not forget, alienware uses alike technology with dual vents at the rear of laptop.
So why asus is better or wait alienware better?

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Unlike most brands' laptops i've heard about, ASUS G Series won't leave you with Roasted Knackers 😛

Dr__Zchivago
Level 12
On cooling: Asus takes the cake for me. I've never owned an Alienware, but two friends have.

On audio: Doesn't matter. Alienware might have better speakers and amplification => better sound quality. However, when I game on my laptop, I use headphones anyway, so I don't care about the laptop speakers even slightly.

On design: Alienware design (absolutely every Alienware machine - every one) looks ridiculous and gaudy compared to the sleek, elegant design of most Asus products. My favorite is, so far, the G55vw - I don't care for the design changes that were made in the G75 series.

On price: Myk covered it completely.

On hardware: Before purchasing my Asus laptop, I looked to competitors for the best hardware vs. price. I bought an Asus laptop.

Z

Edit: On a side note, your question seems a little silly, as this is an Asus owners' forum.

I will agree with you, this is a silly question here. :))
Although, I looked on many asus prices and alienware. Alienware is a little more expensive, however they are much easier to upgrade, in terms of gpu and cpu. I feel like asus makes us buy new model of their laptop every year to keep up with technology.

Dr. Zchivago wrote:
On cooling: Asus takes the cake for me. I've never owned an Alienware, but two friends have.

On audio: Doesn't matter. Alienware might have better speakers and amplification => better sound quality. However, when I game on my laptop, I use headphones anyway, so I don't care about the laptop speakers even slightly.

On design: Alienware design (absolutely every Alienware machine - every one) looks ridiculous and gaudy compared to the sleek, elegant design of most Asus products. My favorite is, so far, the G55vw - I don't care for the design changes that were made in the G75 series.

On price: Myk covered it completely.

On hardware: Before purchasing my Asus laptop, I looked to competitors for the best hardware vs. price. I bought an Asus laptop.

Z

Edit: On a side note, your question seems a little silly, as this is an Asus owners' forum.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

Made me giggle 😛

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
This is not a fair fight...

ASUS vs Alienware

ImagevsImage
this