cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We've got tickets to Geforce LAN, who wants to go?

Retired
Not applicable
YO YO YO! I'm sure you guys have already heard about Geforce LAN going down October 14-16! From what I saw, they are all SOLD OUT! Boo Hoo..:(

Well... I "personally" happen to have 2 tickets to give away to our ROG Forum members! These tickets allow you to get to the BYOC and SLEEP OVER for LAN CAMP!

This is what the package comes with, ($130 value + whatever you might win at the event):
BYOC

• Acces to GeForce LAN exhibits and USS Hornet museum all weekend during general admission hours
  • Entry into official contests and tournaments
  • Entry into official raffle
  • One seat and 3 feet of table space
  • ~4 amps of electrical
  • Friday night opening reception (including two drink tickets for over 21)
  • Saturday and Sunday lunch
  • Saturday night dinner
  • Awesome swag bag
  • Proceeds will go toward Child's Play charity, with 100% matched by the employee-lead NVIDIA Foundation
  • Option to liveaboard the USS Hornet (for additional fee; limited space available; see GeForce LAN FAQ for details)

LAN Camp

• Add-on option (for BYOC / BYOC L33T passes only) for 2 nights in the barracks aboard the USS Hornet

IMPORTANT NOTE: Accommodations are very simple.

Now as to how I'm going to give these away... I would like you to convince me WHY I should give you a ticket to go to this awesome LAN event.

• You need to follow NVIDIA's rules, read here: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=210185
  • You need to be a ROG member and have at least 10 posts or more to qualify.
  • Due to legal reason, you need to be 18+ years or have a guardian's consent of going, I believe NVIDIA have their own rules regarding minors.
  • You need to tell me that you have proper transportation to make it out to the event otherwise, why bother asking for tickets to something you're not going to.
  • You need to post in this thread only ONCE, on why i should give you the tickets. That is the general question I am asking, you can be creative, genuine, nice, just don't be an @$$. CONVINCE ME WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU!
  • Cut off time is 9/30/2011 1:00pm PST. Ill look over comments and pick after that.

GO!
63 REPLIES 63

V2-V3
Level 8
You should choose me because I ❤️ ROG!

grungeboy2
Level 10
man, i'd love to go to something like this. i wish i made the kind of money to get out there and back.

chrsplmr
Level 18
To far for me too.Good Luck everyone...take pics ...have a blast.
Sweet treat.

G4MER
Level 9
Oh Man.. I really wish I could do this.. But that is when my Mini-Mesters starts... or I would be all over this, just to show off that new system and represent the ROG! So good luck and please people who go, get us some video and pictures.. ROG ON!

Here is a link to the LAN site: http://www.geforce.com/landingpage/geforce-lan/
WINNER Of: iBUYPOWER / ASUS - GAMER PALADIN Z68

CPU - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor
MoBo - Maximus IV Extreme-Z
ODD - BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive
PSU - 850W Extreme Gaming Series Power Supply
VGA - ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II (1 GB)
Memory - 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory – Corsair Vengeance
Audio - ASUS Xonar DX
Networking - Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
Hard Drive - 60GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s – Single Drive

( I WAS A G4MER, WHEN G4MING WAS UNCOOL )

wtb east coaster love >.> god!!!! lol how about @Asus brings a event to east coast =p

Retired
Not applicable
I have been killing myself trying to get a ticket. The first time I was at a lecture and couldn't get a ticket. The second go, I got an error on the reg site and got screwed out of getting a ticket. I have like 15 of my friends going and would be super upset if I missed out. If I can get a ticket I will give anyone (up to 3 people) and their rigs a ride if they are on the way down or near Sacramento. I don't do much other than school work and watch my little girl but when I do get out it's almost always for LANs either at a friends or intel and nvidia. If I get a ticket I would do anything.

lightning363
Level 7
man kinda far for me.good luck and take a lot of pictures
Mobo: Crosshair V Formula v 990fx
CPU: Phenom II 1090T x6
CPU Cooler: corsair H60
GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6950 XXX BE
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) pc12800
HDD: Ocz agility2 SSD 90G
PSU: Ultra X4 1000W +80 Gold
bios ver: 0506
case: cooler master HAF932

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Thank you Brian for the chance but I respectfully decline, it would be better for the younger generation to get to do some of these things...After all They are the Future...

xeromist
I have my ticket and you guys do not want to miss this!

*New users please note that the 10 post requirement should be 10 *relevant* posts. Please do not spam junk to get your posts. This contest is open for a week so you have plenty of time to participate in the community here. If you need ideas start a thread telling us about your modded PC or start a thread about your favorite gaming experiences. Your friendly team of moderators thanks you. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…