Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

I suggest you disqualify right away H4VOK89, we gone have plenty of yoyo like him who will register and post anything .

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by MarkedOne View Post
    I suggest you disqualify right away H4VOK89, we gone have plenty of yoyo like him who will register and post anything .
    MO, these tickets sold out in 4 hours and a lot of people missed out. We are going to get new members looking for tickets so all we can do is hope that some of them stick around. I'm sure that Brian will take into consideration the difference between people who have posted throw away comments in order to inflate a post count and those that have actually tried to participate. Anything completely irrelevant and spammy the moderators will be deleting anyway.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

Brian@ASUS
    hey guys i told H4VOK89 that he needed to get his posts up to 10 to qualify. anyone is free to comment. you dont need 10 posts before to enter, just at the end on who will qualify or not. so please dont harass him.

H4VOK89
    Btw I forgot to post I have a car to get there. Sorry for posting twice. >_<

H4VOK89
    My spam like comments have been removed. I have apologized for doing it. I have been warned. I now have 12 legit posts.

Banned Array

Wow that looks like fun. Wish it was in Orlando or Tampa then I would go. Good luck to who ever needs it. lol Hope you enjoy the lan. I don't think 3 ft of space would be enough for me. My monitor is 46" by itself. lol I would need a wagon to take all my stuff. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brian@ASUS View Post
    hey guys i told H4VOK89 that he needed to get his posts up to 10 to qualify. .
    I think I understand now, it's all about have the number of members increase, the content is not important.

H4VOK89

Cool

Come on MO, Let's not get all pissy about it. I'm sure you can act like an adult and accept that he asked you to not harass me in order to prevent any conflict. That's all. I posted spam like comments on a personal friends thread which he told me I could. I was warned, my replies removed and I have been contributing legitimately since. Let's just calm down and get along. And as far as a forum being used to market, of course it is. That's how companies work. There is a thread just for it. It's not meant to get people in here and them to spam random threads. That's why my comments have been removed. The company and its admins are just doing their jobs. No need to get upset about it. As far as I've seen I'm one of the VERY FEW new member caused by this promotion. It's just how life goes on any forum.

H4VOK89
    Also, we are getting of thread topic. For the sake of this thread, if you'd like to talk to me more about this then please send me messages.

Quote Originally Posted by H4VOK89 View Post
    Come on MO, Let's not get all pissy about it. I'm sure you can act like an adult :
    And how you are to tell me to act like an adult, I was talking to Brian not you, he is the admin here here and we have mod, so if I go off topic it's to them to tell me.

I think I make my share of posts in this forum so I can say I don't like the idea of have new peoples to come here post anything just to have a ticket. It’s not harassment it’s the right to an Asus customers and forum member to say what I thing of it. I firmly believe Brian is right to make thing to attract new members, but it’s the way it’s done this time I dislike, I will have prefer see a draft who any members can have enroll without minimum post , so we will not have a bloating of posts.

I will like to add that usually I really like what Brian do here, his dog tag was a great idea, the review also was a great idea, 3 months ago on Newegg they make a sweepstake, may be 200 news members enroll, good thing they don't have to post 10 times, as results , all the winner was news members than we never see again after, fortunately, 1 don't claim his price and they draw it again and it fall on the person I have the most respect on that forum, a person that always help others.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast