Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    G750JX problem with Left and Right mouse click in gaming :/

    Hie i have bought Asus G750JX 2 days ago and very impressive with performance but i'm facing a problem in playing games on it.
    I have installed Battlefield 4 and Call of duty MW 3 everything works fine except Right and Left mouse
    when i shoots left mouse works well but when i tries to shoot while aiming it's not firing in both game, this is sure must be of settings problem but don't know where to find because when i attached external mouse it works well

    so basically it's while pressing right click Aiming button left click won't work shooting button, any help will be appreciated.

    I loves to play games in Laptops because of handset and it's annoying me to play via external mouse.

  2. #2
    ROG Member Array rohan2812 PC Specs
    rohan2812 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus ROG G750JX-CV069P
    MotherboardASUSTeK Compter Inc. G750JX
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 4700HQ
    Memory (part number)3x8GB (HMT41GS6AFR8A-PB)
    Graphics Card #1nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio
    Storage #1WD 7500RPM 750GB
    Storage #2WD 7500RPM 750GB
    Mouse Etekcity Scroll Alpha High Precision 8200 DPI Wired USB Laser Gaming Mouse
    Headset Steel Series Siberia
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterD-Link

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    24

    Not sure exactly, but you might try changing the aiming button to some keyboard button instead of mouse click. Because many a times when you already have clicked a mouse button and are holding it and then you click the other button the input will be accepted once. But after that both the clicks will stop responding until you release both the buttons and click them again. Hope it helps.

  3. #3
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array Maxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    13
    Posts
    598

    have you tried this without ASUS Smart Gesture loaded? That little software gives you a lot of power with the mousepad. Maybe it's interfering with the gaming...

  4. #4
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Darnassus PC Specs
    Darnassus PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VS -=-=- G750JX
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G752VS (U3E1) -=-=- ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G750JX (SOCKET 0)
    Processori7 6700HQ @ 2.60GHz -=-=- i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz - 3.40GHz
    Memory (part number)2x16gb (M471A2K43BB1-CRC) -=-=- 2x8gb (HMT41GS6AFR8A-PB)
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1070 (8GB) -=-=- GTX 770M (3GB)
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio / NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    MonitorGSync IPS 75HZ -=-=- Chi Mei 60Hz (Overclocked to 85Hz)
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB x2 -=-=- LITEONIT LCS-256M6S
    Storage #2HGST HTS721010A9E630 -=-=- ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB
    CPU CoolerStock -=-=- Stock
    CaseStock -=-=- Stock
    Power SupplyStock -=-=- Stock
    Keyboard Stock -=-=- Stock
    Mouse Razer Naga Epic 1st Generation
    Headset SPH 2500
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus
    OS Winblows 10 Pro -=-=- Winblows 8.1 Pro
    Network RouterCG3000v2
    Darnassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    61
    Posts
    1,644

    Might be wrong, though not sure if onboard mouse interfaces such as touch pads support simultaneous clicking. My past 3 laptops haven't supported this feature.

    It's not only in your games, it's how the two clicks work in general. Left click doesn't function while right click is held down on touch pad.

    Not sure if it's driver related.. hopefully this will give you more insight on the problem.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Reputation
    99
    Posts
    2,134

    Sorry, don't play enough 'shooters' to know, but if you haven't tried it and can get into the habit, just wondering if it's possible to release the right touchpad button (which should stay zoomed/aimed until you click it again?) before clicking the left touchpad button?

    This seemed to work on a no-name shooter I tried, but not sure if it is the same thing and will work on other games.

    Another idea is to go further with Maxter's suggestion if removing ASUS Smart Gesture doesn't help, and try installing a basic Windows mouse driver if you don't care about the special touchpad functions, but not sure if this can make a difference.
    Last edited by cl-Albert; 02-14-2014 at 08:37 PM.

  6. #6
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    107

    I'm really impressed you can play FPS on a touchpad.

  7. #7
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Darnassus PC Specs
    Darnassus PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VS -=-=- G750JX
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G752VS (U3E1) -=-=- ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G750JX (SOCKET 0)
    Processori7 6700HQ @ 2.60GHz -=-=- i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz - 3.40GHz
    Memory (part number)2x16gb (M471A2K43BB1-CRC) -=-=- 2x8gb (HMT41GS6AFR8A-PB)
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1070 (8GB) -=-=- GTX 770M (3GB)
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio / NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    MonitorGSync IPS 75HZ -=-=- Chi Mei 60Hz (Overclocked to 85Hz)
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB x2 -=-=- LITEONIT LCS-256M6S
    Storage #2HGST HTS721010A9E630 -=-=- ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB
    CPU CoolerStock -=-=- Stock
    CaseStock -=-=- Stock
    Power SupplyStock -=-=- Stock
    Keyboard Stock -=-=- Stock
    Mouse Razer Naga Epic 1st Generation
    Headset SPH 2500
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus
    OS Winblows 10 Pro -=-=- Winblows 8.1 Pro
    Network RouterCG3000v2
    Darnassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    61
    Posts
    1,644

    Quote Originally Posted by noone View Post
    I'm really impressed you can play FPS on a touchpad.
    Holy hellfire, I struggled to absorb it in myself! ;d

    I used to play UT 2000 on a pad and ball back in the day myself. No way can I do it now.

  8. #8
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by rohan2812 View Post
    Not sure exactly, but you might try changing the aiming button to some keyboard button instead of mouse click. Because many a times when you already have clicked a mouse button and are holding it and then you click the other button the input will be accepted once. But after that both the clicks will stop responding until you release both the buttons and click them again. Hope it helps.
    hie thanks for reply it not works but i changed right click function from hold to click seems to be working temporary now

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxter View Post
    have you tried this without ASUS Smart Gesture loaded? That little software gives you a lot of power with the mousepad. Maybe it's interfering with the gaming...
    nope it's not loaded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darnassus View Post
    Might be wrong, though not sure if onboard mouse interfaces such as touch pads support simultaneous clicking. My past 3 laptops haven't supported this feature.

    It's not only in your games, it's how the two clicks work in general. Left click doesn't function while right click is held down on touch pad.

    Not sure if it's driver related.. hopefully this will give you more insight on the problem.
    i have used Dell 7720 Audi S.E. before and this works in it, but not in asus model, so i think some setting difference

    Quote Originally Posted by cl-Albert View Post
    Sorry, don't play enough 'shooters' to know, but if you haven't tried it and can get into the habit, just wondering if it's possible to release the right touchpad button (which should stay zoomed/aimed until you click it again?) before clicking the left touchpad button?

    This seemed to work on a no-name shooter I tried, but not sure if it is the same thing and will work on other games.

    Another idea is to go further with Maxter's suggestion if removing ASUS Smart Gesture doesn't help, and try installing a basic Windows mouse driver if you don't care about the special touchpad functions, but not sure if this can make a difference.
    yep this one trick works and seems able to play

  9. #9
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    56

    Any luck on this? i contacted asus about this i got a reply saying they recommend you use a mouse as with elan drivers it disables both button presses no modified elan drivers that remove that or anything so far a temporary fix for someone who does not want to use a mouse set the aim or shoot key to alt its a little tricky to get use to but it makes games playable again without a mouse.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •