cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JX problem with Left and Right mouse click in gaming :/

jackpison
Level 7
Hie i have bought Asus G750JX 2 days ago and very impressive with performance but i'm facing a problem in playing games on it.
I have installed Battlefield 4 and Call of duty MW 3 everything works fine except Right and Left mouse
when i shoots left mouse works well but when i tries to shoot while aiming it's not firing in both game, this is sure must be of settings problem but don't know where to find because when i attached external mouse it works well

so basically it's while pressing right click Aiming button left click won't work shooting button, any help will be appreciated.

I loves to play games in Laptops because of handset and it's annoying me to play via external mouse.
8 REPLIES 8

rohan2812
Level 7
Not sure exactly, but you might try changing the aiming button to some keyboard button instead of mouse click. Because many a times when you already have clicked a mouse button and are holding it and then you click the other button the input will be accepted once. But after that both the clicks will stop responding until you release both the buttons and click them again. Hope it helps.
The Game is On!!! :cool:
G750JX-CV069P | i7-4700HQ | 24GB | 1.5TB HDD | 17.3" FHD 3D Screen | 3GB Nvidia GTX 770M

rohan2812 wrote:
Not sure exactly, but you might try changing the aiming button to some keyboard button instead of mouse click. Because many a times when you already have clicked a mouse button and are holding it and then you click the other button the input will be accepted once. But after that both the clicks will stop responding until you release both the buttons and click them again. Hope it helps.

hie thanks for reply it not works but i changed right click function from hold to click seems to be working temporary now

Maxter wrote:
have you tried this without ASUS Smart Gesture loaded? That little software gives you a lot of power with the mousepad. Maybe it's interfering with the gaming...

nope it's not loaded.

Darnassus wrote:
Might be wrong, though not sure if onboard mouse interfaces such as touch pads support simultaneous clicking. My past 3 laptops haven't supported this feature.

It's not only in your games, it's how the two clicks work in general. Left click doesn't function while right click is held down on touch pad.

Not sure if it's driver related.. hopefully this will give you more insight on the problem.

i have used Dell 7720 Audi S.E. before and this works in it, but not in asus model, so i think some setting difference

cl-Albert wrote:
Sorry, don't play enough 'shooters' to know, but if you haven't tried it and can get into the habit, just wondering if it's possible to release the right touchpad button (which should stay zoomed/aimed until you click it again?) before clicking the left touchpad button?

This seemed to work on a no-name shooter I tried, but not sure if it is the same thing and will work on other games.

Another idea is to go further with Maxter's suggestion if removing ASUS Smart Gesture doesn't help, and try installing a basic Windows mouse driver if you don't care about the special touchpad functions, but not sure if this can make a difference.

yep this one trick works and seems able to play

Maxter
Level 9
have you tried this without ASUS Smart Gesture loaded? That little software gives you a lot of power with the mousepad. Maybe it's interfering with the gaming...

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Might be wrong, though not sure if onboard mouse interfaces such as touch pads support simultaneous clicking. My past 3 laptops haven't supported this feature.

It's not only in your games, it's how the two clicks work in general. Left click doesn't function while right click is held down on touch pad.

Not sure if it's driver related.. hopefully this will give you more insight on the problem.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Sorry, don't play enough 'shooters' to know, but if you haven't tried it and can get into the habit, just wondering if it's possible to release the right touchpad button (which should stay zoomed/aimed until you click it again?) before clicking the left touchpad button?

This seemed to work on a no-name shooter I tried, but not sure if it is the same thing and will work on other games.

Another idea is to go further with Maxter's suggestion if removing ASUS Smart Gesture doesn't help, and try installing a basic Windows mouse driver if you don't care about the special touchpad functions, but not sure if this can make a difference.

noone
Level 8
I'm really impressed you can play FPS on a touchpad.

Darnassus
Status Under Review
noone wrote:
I'm really impressed you can play FPS on a touchpad.

Holy hellfire, I struggled to absorb it in myself! ;d

I used to play UT 2000 on a pad and ball back in the day myself. No way can I do it now.

Setoku
Level 8
Any luck on this? i contacted asus about this i got a reply saying they recommend you use a mouse as with elan drivers it disables both button presses no modified elan drivers that remove that or anything so far a temporary fix for someone who does not want to use a mouse set the aim or shoot key to alt its a little tricky to get use to but it makes games playable again without a mouse.