cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Help] G750JX problem in windows loading, takes forever to start :(

jackpison
Level 7
Hie

i bought my G750JX 3 days ago but facing too much problem it's taking forever to load the window after the rog logo appers
screen turns out black sometimes faded and some time nothing while backlight remains on and sometimes off but still not able to boot up

why is this happening so ? is this happens to anyone also or do i request for a new notebook as this is under agreement of replacement in 1 week.

4 REPLIES 4

jackpison
Level 7
Uploading the video for the same will update when done.

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Just for future reference. Try not to post in other peoples threads links to your thread. It isn't nice :c

Hope you find a fix..

amitabhbansal
Level 7
jackpison wrote:
Hie

i bought my G750JX 3 days ago but facing too much problem it's taking forever to load the window after the rog logo appers
screen turns out black sometimes faded and some time nothing while backlight remains on and sometimes off but still not able to boot up

why is this happening so ? is this happens to anyone also or do i request for a new notebook as this is under agreement of replacement in 1 week.

Update the nvidia driver to BETA and remember to do it fresh update and all will be solved

Darnassus wrote:
Just for future reference. Try not to post in other peoples threads links to your thread. It isn't nice :c

Hope you find a fix..

sorry if you not liked this, actually this problem is frustuating me and then i see your thread so i thinks you know the solution 😞

amitabhbansal wrote:
Update the nvidia driver to BETA and remember to do it fresh update and all will be solved

hie i currently have windows 8 and Nvidia 311 versions, will you please explain what do you mean with fresh update and which beta version