cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0.77Ghz CPU SPEED! NEW BIOS UPDATED NOT WORKED. [solved?]

Al_f1990
Level 7

Do you see this speed? It is goes to 0.77 for a seconds. My laptop is extremely slow with this!
Can someone help me to solve that ?

I think 50% have this problem. My friend have this problem too. ......

Windows 8.0. ASUS G750JX. 😞
9 REPLIES 9

success_erven
Level 7
Did you try to plugged in the ac adapter?

Al_f1990
Level 7
Plugged in the AC Adapter. Using Max Performance from Power4Gear

Froggy666
Level 7
go to control panel > power options > Power4Gear High Performance > Change Advanced Power Settings > scroll down to Processor Power Management > Double click on the + sign near Minimum Processor State > On Battery > Set it to 100 > then save and try again

I am a very small and innocent froggy who dropped from the La La land. and my job is to help n00b!es

success_erven
Level 7
Try to go to Power4Gear Hybrid and click "advance settings" scroll down to "Processor power management" Minimum and Maximum processor state should fix your problem regarding what you are using either it's in AC or in battery mode. Change the percentage of the Minimum processor state to 50% and Maximum processor state at 100% and check your task manager again.

Geraldo29
Level 7
Thank for info all.. :rolleyes:

hmscott
Level 12
Uninstalling Power4Gear cures this locking down to 700mhz on battery.

Then use the Windows Power Plans, Balanced works fine for me on battery and AC.

I tried simply switching to Balanced, but Power4Gear takes over when switching to battery, and you have to manually switch to Balanced - there is no benefit to Power4Gear, so I just uninstalled it.

Al_f1990
Level 7
Thanks all! Solved my problem in the Power4Gear options.

Al_f1990
Level 7
But, I have one problem. Windows 8 desktop lag. Gaming is nice, but the lag is annoying 🙂

success_erven
Level 7
Update all the drivers. Install only those in asus site.