cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus g75vx driver?

Vizard
Level 7
when i troubleshooted my computer it said bcm20702a0 doesn't have a driver i tried having it look for it but it found nothing

5 REPLIES 5

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Sounds like you are having trouble connecting to another computer by bluetooth, or if not, can you tell us how you are connecting to the computer 'Visored' that appears with the error in your screenshot (you may already know, but if you don't want to connect to it at all, you can just remove it from the devices list)?

Check your device manager for any errors too if you have not already, but if you are running Win8 or Win8.1, check the ASUS G75VX download page for the latest drivers if you haven't already (search your G75VX model):
http://www.service.asus.com/#!downloads/c1wax

There aren't many Win8.1 drivers posted yet for the G75VX, but if you are connecting by bluetooth, there are some of those drivers posted for Win8.1 at least.

Well, hope this helps, but if not, please let us know and maybe others will have better suggestions. Thanks.

Vizard
Level 7
i'm using Ethernet and i uninstalled the Bluetooth

It sounds like since Bluetooth is physical hardware that you need to leave it installed and just turn it off. Since you can't remove the hardware it will keep seeking the drivers for it?
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Vizard wrote:
i'm using Ethernet and i uninstalled the Bluetooth

Clintlgm wrote:
It sounds like since Bluetooth is physical hardware that you need to leave it installed and just turn it off. Since you can't remove the hardware it will keep seeking the drivers for it?

@Vizard, I may be wrong, but 'Visored' sounds like a different computer that you may have connected to/transferred files with before (by bluetooth?).
If you don't care about this connection anymore and don't like seeing the error under the 'Devices and Printers' for it, do you just want to remove it (As far as I can tell, you connected to a different computer 'Visored' before and Windows was just trying to keep the settings for you in case you want to connect again)?
Sorry, may not be understanding the problem you are trying to solve, but wanted to run this idea by you.

Yes, to follow up with what Clintlgm was saying, guessing you connected to the computer 'Visored' before by bluetooth and Windows is just letting you know you aren't able to do this right now (because you uninstalled the bluetooth).
If you don't care about connecting to 'Visored', just remove it from 'Devices and Printers' (you should always be able to create a new connection, so shouldn't be too big of a deal).

Also, if you check your device manager, don't expect you will see any errors except maybe for the bluetooth that you uninstalled, but you may want to check this too.
Expect the system is running okay, but if you are seeing any problems with anything, please let us know.

Well, hope this makes sense and helps.

i just changed the name/nickname of my computer and i've never connected this computer to any other