cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus or others printed circuits creation softwares

GRML4D
Level 7
that makes years i setup servers and others mainboards , i have some new ideas for cases so i want to produce some hundreds ;']
not all for me of course .
so i need a software to create some printed circuit for the cases , the one from asus , being able to create mainboards , vga or soundcards should be very interesting and having all components .

i wonder if i can have it ?
if you use some products from others that i can test , i ll be happy to do some tests

i have also something new in my mind as a pc card extention but i think it will need some bios to run correctly , does asus have a department able to create one for me ?
8 REPLIES 8

Praz
Level 13
Hello

There are plenty of software programs available for designing/manufacturing PCBs. Most are not free though as a company cannot exist if giving away their products. A Google search will return results for which programs to consider purchasing. Sorry but ASUS is not going to make you a custom one-off BIOS/UEFI.

GRML4D
Level 7
that makes years i setup servers and others mainboards , i have some new ideas for cases so i want to produce some hundreds ;']
not all for me of course .
so i need a software to create some printed circuit for the cases , the one from asus , being able to create mainboards , vga or soundcards should be very interesting and having all components .

i wonder if i can have it ?
if you use some products from others that i can test , i ll be happy to do some tests

i have also something new in my mind as a pc card extention but i think it will need some bios to run correctly , does asus have a department able to create one for me ?

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Posts merged. No need for multiple posts with the same content. Thank you.

Retired
Not applicable
fascinating..:eek:

wish you the best of luck TS, cant blame you for lack of ambition

GRML4D
Level 7
at least Praz should take time to ask some asus people and give a better answer than google .
i already found some printed circuit makers , they do not fear to give a lot of softwares links , some are freeware or shareware .

i wish i ll got some better posts from asus ;']

thanks for your support WhitePaw ;']
your sig makes me sure you will like the "new card extension" i want to create

GRML4D
Level 7
any news from china ?
i wonder if these rich Communists are as dumbs as our capitalists : only terrorized by loosing the money-pole-position.......

GRML4D wrote:
any news from china ?
i wonder if these rich Communists are as dumbs as our capitalists : only terrorized by loosing the money-pole-position.......

Let's be civil. Oh, and ASUS is a company head-quartered in Taiwan, not China. Most of the advanced PCB layout programs aren't free because they are very complex. Also, developing and testing a BIOS is extremely expensive and tedious, so one-off copies wouldn't make any sense. Potentially you could extend Coreboot to work?

Good luck with your dream, like others said, that's serious ambition! 🙂
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Praz
Level 13
Hello

As I wrote above there is nobody here that is going to give you PCB design software. You will need to purchase a program that has the features you require. If the needed tools/equipment for your hobby are out of your price range you need to choose a different hobby. You also need to brush up on being respectful to others especially when you are looking for a free handout. Maybe a week's vacation from the forum will give you the time to polish up these social skills.