Banned Array

Wink asus or others printed circuits creation softwares

that makes years i setup servers and others mainboards , i have some new ideas for cases so i want to produce some hundreds ;']
    not all for me of course .
    so i need a software to create some printed circuit for the cases , the one from asus , being able to create mainboards , vga or soundcards should be very interesting and having all components .

i wonder if i can have it ?
    if you use some products from others that i can test , i ll be happy to do some tests

i have also something new in my mind as a pc card extention but i think it will need some bios to run correctly , does asus have a department able to create one for me ?

Hello

There are plenty of software programs available for designing/manufacturing PCBs. Most are not free though as a company cannot exist if giving away their products. A Google search will return results for which programs to consider purchasing. Sorry but ASUS is not going to make you a custom one-off BIOS/UEFI.

Hello

Posts merged. No need for multiple posts with the same content. Thank you.

Rockford
    fascinating..

wish you the best of luck TS, cant blame you for lack of ambition

Banned Array

at least Praz should take time to ask some asus people and give a better answer than google .
    i already found some printed circuit makers , they do not fear to give a lot of softwares links , some are freeware or shareware .

i wish i ll got some better posts from asus ;']

thanks for your support WhitePaw ;']
    your sig makes me sure you will like the "new card extension" i want to create

Banned Array

any news from china ?
    i wonder if these rich Communists are as dumbs as our capitalists : only terrorized by loosing the money-pole-position.......

Quote Originally Posted by GRML4D View Post
    any news from china ?
    i wonder if these rich Communists are as dumbs as our capitalists : only terrorized by loosing the money-pole-position.......
    Let's be civil. Oh, and ASUS is a company head-quartered in Taiwan, not China. Most of the advanced PCB layout programs aren't free because they are very complex. Also, developing and testing a BIOS is extremely expensive and tedious, so one-off copies wouldn't make any sense. Potentially you could extend Coreboot to work?

Good luck with your dream, like others said, that's serious ambition!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Hello

As I wrote above there is nobody here that is going to give you PCB design software. You will need to purchase a program that has the features you require. If the needed tools/equipment for your hobby are out of your price range you need to choose a different hobby. You also need to brush up on being respectful to others especially when you are looking for a free handout. Maybe a week's vacation from the forum will give you the time to polish up these social skills.