cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak ISsue

Birdie
Level 7
So I just installed my new 780 Ti K|ngp|n card, and I much prefer GPU tweak to the other overclocking programs because it doesn't only show offsets. For some reason every time I type in a clock speed and hit enter, it sets it to near zero. If I drag it to the spot it works fine, but it won't let me type it in. I reinstalled it but it is still giving me the same issue. Anyone else had this problem or know how to solve it?
2 REPLIES 2

martyn
Level 10
Thinks is an operator problem rather than an Asus GPU Tweak issue ... its designed for Asus cards not for Evga, doubtful if will work/function correctly or fully , who knows, may even lead to a damaged card but its your money and choice.
Rampage iv Extreme.....3930 i7.....32gb Corsair Vengeance....Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme....Matrix HD 7970 x 2 in crossfire....Creative Fatality Champion Soundcard - With front drive bay....Themaltake Toughpower XT Gold 1475 watt power supply.....Samsung SSD 830 512gb...Samsung 1TB HD x 2....Samsung Blu Ray drive....Samsung DVD drive...Windows 7 Ultimate....Thermaltake Overseer RX-1 case

Weird. It was working with my Gigabyte 780 Ti card before this one, still working when I flashed it to a custom bios, and was working with this one, but stopped when I flashed to the custom bios by the same person. The program functions fine, it just doesn't seem to want to let me type it in. Guess I'm going to have to use Afterburner or PrecisionX which I'm really not looking forward to.