cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Non Technical) MMORPG on G750

UltimateKyo
Level 7
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there's any MMORPG games you guys are playing and it really make G750Jx to provide immerse gaming experience. I was considering to go back World of Warcraft but was still hesitating. Downloaded Neverwinter, but doesn't seems so good. Rift graphic seems sucked. Guild wars 2 ain't as enjoyable as WoW. Any other good suggestion?
13 REPLIES 13

hmscott
Level 12
I am looking as well, here is the list I have been browsing:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/all/sCol/rankHype/sOrder/desc

WinterMisha
Level 7
Tera

UltimateKyo
Level 7
I'm staying in Singapore, playing Tera means to require VPN. Maybe I will still consider, but how's the raid and dungeon? As good as wow?

balundab
Level 7
DUDE Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. runs flawlessly 60+fps on my 750jw with maxxed setttings and the game looks amazing. its on sale right now for steam and is about to go live on ps4 so alot of people will be playing, although there already are. if u get it im on primal datacore(server) world Brynhldr i think its called, anyway hit me up if u make it on character name is Stoned Strike. cheers

CamainDK
Level 7
Been gaming Elder Scrolls Online beta on my JH machine, everything possible set to Ultra High, and gameplay is smooth with no lag at all.
Did some Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, besides getting bored with the game, it was graphically very pleasant.

Regards
My opinions are my own, I do not work for Asus or any other manufacturer of computers or computer parts. I do not speak on behalf of anybody, but myself.
//Blessed are the cheesemakers

sevymar
Level 7
Nonstop on Neverwinter since June last year.
Best "free" MMORPG for me 😛

Skat137321
Level 7
I keep wondering what do you mean by Rift graphics sucked?!

well runescape is quite good 🙂
now when they're finnaly bringing back old combat style it might become more popular again 🙂
theres always 50.000 people on OSRS/07 and like 10-20.000 on EoC/RS3
but it's a great game 🙂 and it has like 27 skills to train and nearly 200 quests which makes it a good game with a story ; )

Thanks guys, but still I wasn't really contented with FF14 because it will get kinda boring sometimes, therefore was looking for MMORPG which are more intense!