cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Please Post Overclock Settings For Asus Gtx 780 DC 2, Want to compare!

Alton_Brown
Level 7
(sorry for double posting, I know many people are here!)

Hi all, Im here again!.. Im going to start and say, that so far, all of my games are eaten for lunch maxed out, with Vsync on..Im loving my new ASus Gtx 780 DC2..Its a great card.....!!! At first I didn't think I needed to overclock the card at all. I don't wish to overclock any of my hardware!. Go figure, my entire system is built with all great hardware for overclocking!..lol... Anyway, when I was playing BF4, I adjusted the Resolution Scale to 200% and it killed my FPS in 1/2....So I started to read forums here and elsewhere to learn how to overclock the card....I would like to see what other people have for OC settings. Please post what you have for OC settings and feel free to correct me on anything, and give advice for OC the card!..
Thanks..

Mine is (IN GAME) RES. Scale 145 (ultra settings w vsync on)
GPU 1163 Mhz
MEM 3110 (6220) Mhz
Power Target 108
Temp Target 88
Average Temp 51c on load...
5 REPLIES 5

Chino
Level 15
Alton Brown wrote:
(Mine is (IN GAME) RES. Scale 145 (ultra settings w vsync on)

Disable Vsync and up the Resolution Scale until you're around your monitor's refresh rate to avoid screen tearing.

How do no what resolution scale percent is for my 60hz monitor?

Chino
Level 15
You don't. You need to experiment and measure the FPS. Then up the resolution scale until your FPS matches more or less your monitor's refresh rate.

-All-Please-Post-Overclock-Settings-For-Asus-Gtx-780-DC-2-Want-to-compare!

Zka17
Level 16
I do not have that particular card, but have an idea! 🙂

If you want to compare benchmark results, just go to HWBOT...