ROG Member Array

Deleted recovery partition by accident

As seen in drive management: http://i.imgur.com/FvJ7JZt.png

I was testing something out on another Windows 8.1 install DVD and it's messed with the C drive partitions. I've used my original factory USB recovery image which works to restore but I still can't get back the recovery partition to show it has data.

If I can't get it back I'd at least like to free that space up for the main Windows OS but I can't as no option in drive management to delete and also the Asus Backtracker software doesn't have the option.... bleh.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array clockworksatan's Avatar

I could be wrong, but I think that using the Asus Backtracker can bring back the recovery partition? Best to check what others say first though.
    Asus ROG G751JT-T7115H
    17.3" IPS, Intel i7-4720HQ, 16Gb RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX970m, 256Gb M.2 SSD + 1Tb SSHD

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by clockworksatan View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think that using the Asus Backtracker can bring back the recovery partition? Best to check what others say first though.
    Not based on my recovery.

I guess what I'll try is completely removing all partitions using the Win 8.1 DVD and then retry the USB install and see if it registers data on the partition.