cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corsair Link VS AI Suite 3

avikbellic911
Level 7
Hello I am from India and well I am new here...I Recently bought a new Setup.
My pc Specs:
~Intel Core i7 4960X 4GHZ LGA 2011 Processor
~Corsair H100i Cooler
~ASUS RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION
~Gskills Ram 32GB(8gbx4gb) 2400MHZ Quad Channel Ram
~500GB+1TB+2TB HDDS 7200RPM
~Cooler Master Stryker Chasis
~1gbGTX 560Ti Graphics Card (Using from Old Build)
~Corsair TX 850W PSU (Using from Old Build)

However I bought the H100i which has a function of Corsair Link software as we Assume...so I was thinking ASUS has got their own Fan Controller in AI SUITE 3 so should i really be using the Corsair link? Which would u assume as the best one?
Corsair Link +Plus Point fancies at the RGB Corsair LOGO light change feature except that isn't AI suite better to be used for or am I really running a Risk?
8 REPLIES 8

Zka17
Level 16
Welcome to the ROG Forum!

Do not mix Corsair Link with AiSuite! It is known to make trouble when used together... You can connect the fans from the H100i directly to the motherboard and control them from BIOS or AiSuite... or use the Corsair Link alone (do not even install any part of AiSuite) and do the other settings from BIOS (like over clocking and so on)

ok I would disable AI suite completely then and use corsair link instead to see the temps workin good or not

avikbellic911 wrote:
ok I would disable AI suite completely then and use corsair link instead to see the temps workin good or not

complete uninstal if so

kkn wrote:
complete uninstal if so

I might be at the worst situation right now....Corsair Link is not working at all I did fresh intall of win 7 2 times.....used corsair USB jack and removed other components...Thus Now I set up everything but running my pc based on AI suite for the fan controls....I plugged the fans on the Mobo 4 pin connector.....cause corsair link is failing me. I know few people are having Heat issue with AI suite 3 but for me its still a bit better than nothing. Corsair H100i is really a bad choice....the Driver is screw all the way aroung...and As I live in India I think a RMA would be like 2months for a single component.... 😛 anyone got solution while reading my post please do spread some beans.

so I did try but a new problem comes along Corsair Link not detected!

avikbellic911
Level 7
SOLVED! I understood wats going on...thanks! its solved now

@AVIKBELLIC911 Can you please tell us how did you solved it?

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
This thread is from 2014...you might not get a reply :eek: