Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOver9K View Post
    DIMM slot voltage is not the same as CPU vCore voltage.
    yes i know and im not confusing them together but still there is a link between them and a cpu must somehow recommend a certain ram voltage

Insane Hardware Geek Array PowerOver9K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DasDinkleberg View Post
    yes i know and im not confusing them together but still there is a link between them and a cpu must somehow recommend a certain ram voltage
    Just set the XMP profile. The motherboard will know what to do with the RAM.
    Mobo: Rampage IV BE | CPU: i7-4930@4.5ghz Hexacore | RAM: 32GB Corsair V-Pro | GPU: 4xR9 290X Quadfire | PSU: eVGA P2 SuperNOVA 1000W\G2 850W | Chassis: NZXT Phantom 820 | Cooling: XSPC Raystorm CPU Block\4xEK 290X Block\2x Laing D5\XSPC Dual Bay Res\Phobya G-Changer 1080 External Rad\Alphacool 140UT60\XSPC AX360 | Fan Con: Lamptron CW611 | Tube: Primochill Adv. LRT Bloodshed Red | 3xCrossover 27" 2560x1440 Monitors | Build Log of Insanity

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOver9K View Post
    Just set the XMP profile. The motherboard will know what to do with the RAM.
    alrighty then i will go for the trident x, thanks alot for the support guys all is left for me now is to get some useful overclocking noobie guide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2