cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the poseidon.

skywalker311
Level 8
I was just wondering what happen to the ASUS 780 poseidon. We all saw it at C14 on the youtube videos and the reviews that came out. After that I've not heard a thing when it coming out in the states or how much it was going to cost. If memory severs me correct I heard about it last summer when they were showing the ROG RAIDR for the 1ST time.Also I thought they said it would be sometime the 2 week in Feb when it would be out.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.
2 REPLIES 2

ohhcheezy
Level 7
I already got one. Had to order it overseas in the UK cost me a lot but I like it and I planning on doing custom cooling later this year. Heres the website where I got it: http://www.ksn-online.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=poseidon+780&Search=Search

tcrews63
Level 7
Newegg has them just got one