cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surround Gaming On G750-JH

MotionSynnc
Level 7
Will the ASUS G750JH output to 3 monitors and run 3 external monitors in surround or eyefinity (I think that is what it is called!).
I see it has an hdmi and thunderbolt output as well as a vga output so in theory its possible to run surround for surround gaming or for more productivity!
Thanks!

(I would not use the laptop screen i would most likely shut the laptop if this setup is possible!)
4 REPLIES 4

Leyshonusmc
Level 7
Yes you can run 3 monitors on it but I haven't quite figured out how to get the eyefinity type of gaming on 3 screens34981

I run the JX version of the 750 and I have used both an asus dock and all three ports on the side to run 3 monitors ie(vga, hdmi, and display port)

Leyshonusmc wrote:
Yes you can run 3 monitors on it but I haven't quite figured out how to get the eyefinity type of gaming on 3 screens34981

I run the JX version of the 750 and I have used both an asus dock and all three ports on the side to run 3 monitors ie(vga, hdmi, and display port)

What is that game ? Is it BF 4 ?

Thanks for all the replys guys and thanks for posting that image! 🙂 BTW how are the screens running in the image like what dock or what ports have you used?

Thanks!

Nillaz
Level 7
Unless someone who knows otherwise chimes in, as far as I am aware the Nvidia 7XX mobile GPU's are not designed to allow for Nvidia Surround. I believe in order to do this you will need an external device like the TripleHead2Go connected to your Thunderbolt port.

The bad news is that you need to buy a TH2G which costs around $250US, thus driving up your costs.

The good news is that it will simplify the setup process dramatically...no need for monitors with all kinds of different ports, and if you use the same model monitors it will be relatively painless to get reasonably close color profiles running across all displays.

I hope you manage to get it set up. I use Nvidia Surround on my ROG desktop setup near daily and while it has some occasional annoyances but at 6000x1080 it is by and large an AMAZING experience.