cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is ASUS GPU Tweak?

Pale_Moon
Level 7
I saw it on the G750JM drivers page so I downloaded and installed it.

It doesn't offer any settings to change, all I see is to turn the Fan on full speed or not. am I missing something here?

It is running in the taskbar? what exactly is this thing supposed to do and how to use it?

13 REPLIES 13

Pale_Moon
Level 7
ahhh just figured the GPU Tweak for the G750JM is not the right version, that is for the Intle Graphics chipset.

I downloaded the updated one. here is my screen, but I don't know how to play with the values or what are safe overclocking figures:

where did you find the updated 1

hwwgandolf wrote:
where did you find the updated 1

Asus GPU Tweak for Laptops vs Asus GPU Tweak for Graphics Cards
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?45644-Asus-GPU-Tweak-for-Laptops-vs-Asus-GPU-Tweak-for-Grap...

angrylemon
Level 10
There used to be an overclocking thread here. Not sure what the JM can get up to though.

I increased the Core by 100 Mhz. and the Memory by 300 Mhz. for now

Pale_Moon
Level 7
I have a G750JX not a JM

angrylemon
Level 10
JX can get up to +997Mhz GPU Clock and the thread recommends +5000Mhz for Memory Clock, the JX can go to +5600Mhz at max though.

angrylemon wrote:
JX can get up to +997Mhz GPU Clock and the thread recommends +5000Mhz for Memory Clock, the JX can go to +5600Mhz at max though.

The max clock for the GPU is 930 Mhz. bro

angrylemon
Level 10
Reading further into the thread it appears that others can only reach 932 at max also. Lower the better I guess, it's not like the GPU for the JX is so underpowered. Just need to see if max temps are stable (85+ is bad).

Edit: Just did a burn-in test on my JX with 932MHz and 5000Mhz. The max temperature I reached was 71 degrees.