meankeys
Level 13
Congrats Nodens

It's about time. I noticed RB made it to HWBot. 🙂
29 REPLIES 29

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Excellent 🙂

I warned Nvidia this would happen in various mails etc.....maybe they'll do something about open CL support in their drivers now?

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Excellent! 😄

Way to go Nodens!

It's in the Beta section...pronounced "better"

I warned Nvidia this would happen in various mails etc and never got a reply.....maybe they'll do something about open CL support in their drivers now?:rolleyes:

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Excellent! 😄

Way to go Nodens!

It's in the Beta section...pronounced "better"

I warned Nvidia this would happen in various mails etc and never got a reply.....maybe they'll do something about open CL support in their drivers now?:rolleyes:

Support welcome https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/671157/geforce-drivers/open-cl-support-in-nvidia-drivers/

Zka17
Level 16
Now I really need to get on that benchmark! 🙂

No version of RB runs on 32bit Operating Systems. And no future version is planned to do that either. No 32bit support was a conscious decision. The version the Bot is linking is the normal 2.1 version.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens
Level 16
Thanks guys:) It was bound to happen as RB is gaining momentum. It is getting really popular:)
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Zka17
Level 16
Nodens, is this new version runs on 32-bit XP?

Zka17
Level 16
Thanks, I thought so... just have double-checked...

Retired
Not applicable
Great!!!!!!! i like it

Coming in hot!!