Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by JavierH View Post
    I have the same issue and will be sending my laptop back on Monday to ASUS. Nothing I did fixed the issue. And it's getting worse all the time, I've actually depleted the battery while gaming.
    Any solution to these problems? I'm having the exact same issues. This jh is a real pain in the ass, I'm trying to use it for development at work and it constantly fails to recieve power from the adapter at random times when the GPU is under load. I've tried everything, opened it up, checked the boards, tried different adapters, changed bios, drivers, the battery is currently dead and it won't turn on, it has stopped recognising the ac adapter completely.
    This has happened before, then it will randomly decide to work again after some time, resetting the cmos, jumping the bios, nothing works, plus you can't do most of these tasks because they require ac power to the laptop.

I've also had to replace the lcd cable because it became frayed after a year (terrible design), and in the middle of all of these power issues the lcd screen decided to crap out which I have also had to replace.

The inside of the laptop is spotless, no trauma, no scorch marks, no dirt, good connections. Fed up is not the word, I bought this piece of crap for work and it has just endlessly failed on me, it's disappointing because it's a really great laptop when it's functioning properly.
    Last edited by thecosmicboy; 09-24-2017 at 12:18 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array seagle7 PC Specs
    seagle7 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS G701VI
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Hero
    ProcessorI7 6700K
    Memory (part number)16
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Monitor27" Hannspree
    Storage #1SSD Samsung 850 EVO Raid 0 1Tb
    Storage #2Seagate 2 Tb
    CPU CoolerLepa Aquachanger 120
    CaseInWin GrOne
    Power SupplyAdvance 750
    Keyboard Razer Deathstalker Chroma
    Mouse Razer Naga Mmo
    Headset Siberia Steelseries Elite
    Mouse Pad Dragonwin
    Headset/Speakers Creative inspire t7900 7.1
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterNetgear R7000 Nighthawk

Hello

I am late on this, but my cousin has encountered the same issue with is G750jh, and I have looked it up the net, it seems to be coming from the charger/power supply port on the laptop which is badly soldered; people seem to say replacing it correct the issue, have anybody tried it here ?

rgds

ROG Enthusiast Array fcsoares43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seagle7 View Post
    Hello

I am late on this, but my cousin has encountered the same issue with is G750jh, and I have looked it up the net, it seems to be coming from the charger/power supply port on the laptop which is badly soldered; people seem to say replacing it correct the issue, have anybody tried it here ?

rgds
    Hello this is a Asus problem they know the solution and is using a ac adapter more strong, recently some models are using power adapters undervolting or ampering voltering many solution come across change the power adapter for one with same voltage but more amperage, this is happen in this model in gl504g, in gl703g, in gl704g. in gl03g in gl502, so if tou got some power brick more power full, try and after put here the result

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4