cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got 10 Matrix 'OC Tool's to give out Team ROG folks!

X-ROG
Level 15
Very shortly I'll have 10 of these Matrix 'OC Tools' to give out. If you plan on buying a Matrix for Extreme OCing with a little extra help, we can break those records! They are compatible with up to two cards.

See here: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?45470-I-ve-got-10-Matrix-OC-Tool-s-to-give-out-Team-ROG-fol...

Since I have a limited number, to make it fair I need to balance first come first served with supporting the people who'll make the most of it 😉 Obv we'd rather not hand them out willynilly as they are pretty potent tools.

Let me know between now and mid-April - by then all the regions will have rolled out their Matrix cards into stores, so everyone gets a chance (sorry it'll take so long in some places) and there's plenty of time to think, plan and apply, rather than panicking now! 😉

'Butt covering disclaimer': It's provided with 'no warranty' from ROG and since you need to solder-mod your card to unlock some of the features anyway obviously you void the warranty using it yardy-yada.

We'd like:
> A pic of your new card! Yay!
> Your standing on the 'bot/any previous Extreme OC records (I need it sorry since I'm not deeply involved in Pro OCer community; I just float in and out between here/gaming/official ASUS business)

Thanks all! 😄 :cool:
82 REPLIES 82

Retired
Not applicable
Great Marshall.........;)

And we need to adjust the RB leader board at the bot as well

All in good order..

😉

Links isnt working

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Nice one MarshallR! Thanks for the opportunity! go team ROG!...

Henkenator68NL
Level 13
Great news,
thanks MarshallR ! Go TEAM !

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I'm not putting myself in for this, purely because I won't be able to afford either of the Matrix cards :cool: but this is a pretty awesome thing you guys are doing!! Go Team ROG!

darkage
Level 11
we both are going to make a sub team MYK :-), under the bridge benching 🙂
can anyone open the facebook pages?

darkage wrote:
we both are going to make a sub team MYK :-), under the bridge benching 🙂

Are you calling me a troll? HAHA :cool: 😛

Zka17
Level 16
What exactly is the Matrix OC Tool? Can not see/open the FB links...

Menthol
Level 14
Top secret

TL
Level 7
privacy restriction kicked in, let me share it here