cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750jha bios Update problem

ethem11
Level 7
Hi

I have problem updating my bios. Currently i have 202 and i am trying to update the current one. I tried both way wit winflash also easy flash from bios and i am getting a screen and it is not going through. Bios version is correct. I got all bios version for my computer. and i tried all but it says same.

If you can see the screen there is a lock symbol on bios easy flash screen. When slect the bios file it says old bios information and new one and it asking my permission to update. When i click yes it is going last screen as you can see from the picture and it stays there. Nothing loading. I watched couple of video on youtube how to update bios and their easy flash screen does not have lock symbol like mine. I am guessin i need to unlock it in bios settings but this is my asus laptop and i can not find any information on internet. If anyone knows how can i update the bios please let me know. Again, i know all steps but it is not going through eather winflash or easy flash. Please see the picture. Anyhelp ??? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I'm checking the G750JW and I'm still able to flash with the 'lock' symbol appearing, so wouldn't worry about this too much, or I don't know of a way you can 'unlock' the bios if it's really necessary.

If you haven't tried it, you may want to re-download the bios file in case there is a problem with it and try flashing from the hard drive instead of a USB drive if you aren't doing this?

Good luck!

ShagraX
Level 7
I'm having the same problem, anybody knows anything about it ?

godsmack82
Level 7
i have same problem also..

rawga57
Level 7
I just updated my bios from 202 to 204 for my g750jha. Looks like you downloaded the correct JHA version not the JH version right? I put the bios into a thumb drive and I forgot if I renamed to .bin file. I powered up holding down the Ctrl+home buttons with the new bios in the usb flash. It booted then I went to easy drive in bios to update bios from thumb drive. Try that maybe?

ethem11 wrote:
Hi

I have problem updating my bios. Currently i have 202 and i am trying to update the current one. I tried both way wit winflash also easy flash from bios and i am getting a screen and it is not going through. Bios version is correct. I got all bios version for my computer. and i tried all but it says same.

If you can see the screen there is a lock symbol on bios easy flash screen. When slect the bios file it says old bios information and new one and it asking my permission to update. When i click yes it is going last screen as you can see from the picture and it stays there. Nothing loading. I watched couple of video on youtube how to update bios and their easy flash screen does not have lock symbol like mine. I am guessin i need to unlock it in bios settings but this is my asus laptop and i can not find any information on internet. If anyone knows how can i update the bios please let me know. Again, i know all steps but it is not going through eather winflash or easy flash. Please see the picture. Anyhelp ??? Thanks

my G750jm is stuck on the last screen you posted idk what to do. can anybody help?