cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1Shotwonder's New ROG watercooled Build project

1Shotwonder
Level 7
Seeing how I am using a lot of ROG parts figured Id share my build here on the ROG forums so this is my first water cooling build attempt and I can say I am very excited to get started on it. I have acquired a few components already but still need to get 1 more gpu, ram, possibly another ssd, and then on to all the water cooling components I will be using to complete this build but here is my stock pile so far and I will update as I get in my new components and the project moves along.

The goal is to have a mostly red/black theme and use acrylic tubing to maintain a simple and clean look to the overall system.

COMPONENT LIST SO FAR:
CPU: Intel 4770K
Mobo: Asus Maximus Formula VI
GPU: Asus ROG Poseidon 780 (1 of 2)
PSU: Corsair ax1200i
Asus Blu-ray optical drive
Case: Corsair 900D

Components Coming:
1 more Poseidon GPU
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram
Wanted to use Raidr but wont work with setup so doing some research on which ssd I will get instead
Water cooling components will list soon

If you guys have any ideas or suggestion in order to avoid a problem you may have encountered or foresee me in encountering from my build please let me know I do not claim to be a master at this and am exploring water cooling for the first time in PC building as all my previous builds have been air cooled only.

Onto the pictures of all the ROG/PC beauty 😉

0 REPLIES 0