cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New G750JZ, G750JM and G750JS International Release

PLM689
Level 7
There's still no news on when the new G750s may be released internationally. Here in the UK, you can find Amazon pages with product details but no indication on when they'll be available to order but Asus's UK website makes no mention of the new models.

The only post I've seen which mentions any release outstide of the US is from Scherfe: "I just read on a german seller site that the jz model is avaiable on 16th april".

Anyone have an idea of how long it normally takes for Asus to roll out new models overseas? Any best guesses?
Thanks in advance!
8 REPLIES 8

PLM689
Level 7
For someone who is in need of a laptop, the lack of news on when the G750s will be released in the UK has been quite hard. There's been some tempting offers on eBay but at least Amazon has changed it's "currently unavailable" status to now showing some buying options. But, with Asustec being the only reseller and wanting £2,497 ($4,170) for a G750JZ-T4056H, that has to be a joke right? Asus UK's website still doesn't admit the new models are existence but at least there's one other seller out there showing the G750JZ is coming soon: http://www.cclonline.com/product/146430/G750JZ-T4056H/Laptops/Asus-ROG-G750JZ-17-3-inch-Gaming-Noteb.... They're asking £1,789 ($2,988) for the same model as Amazon which is probably about right when you factor in the 'UK premium'.

Anyone else have news on the UK release?

mintys1
Level 7
WOW that JZ price from cclonline is actually cheaper than their price for the JH.........
G750 -JHA -32GB -256GB SSD -512GB SAMSUNG 840 PRO SSD
Windows 8.1...Home Ed.
Latest Kit..Sep 2016
G752-VY-32GB- 2 X 256GB SSD'S + 512GB SAMSUNG 840 PRO Windows 10 Home Edition.

Ordered from CCL Online for Thursday 17th delivery. Had a Mac for the last 10 years so will probably be asking all kinds of stupid questions once it arrives 😮

Edit: Ordered via Quidco for 1.5% cashback (for anyone else who's thinking of buying from CCL Online)

Master_Po
Level 7
I'm confused. G750JZ are sold here in Scandinavia.
Mine is on the way now, I'll have it in two days.

And that's with the GTX 880M.

Hi Master Po

Sorry for the confusion but I've been waiting for news on when the G750JZ was going to be released here in the UK as I've been waiting for it very (im)patiently since it was announced in the US mid March! Today was the first time I'd spotted an actual release date of 16th April in the UK with ability to actually place an order. Just a little excited 🙂

Master_Po
Level 7
That's cool, I'm confused myself right now.

I found G750JZ-T4068H in a store with different setup than any other stores, and there is just one store that sells this model in Norway (or the world) because I google and google and can't find any other place that sells this T4068H model.

Now it says it has 8GB RAM but not DDR3L (1.3v?)
So I wonder about stuff, like.. does it come with ordinary DDR3 1.5v? If so, isn't that strange as ASUS says it would damage the laptop.
Guess I'll just have to wait and see..

Master Po wrote:
That's cool, I'm confused myself right now.

I found G750JZ-T4068H in a store with different setup than any other stores, and there is just one store that sells this model in Norway (or the world) because I google and google and can't find any other place that sells this T4068H model.

Now it says it has 8GB RAM but not DDR3L (1.3v?)
So I wonder about stuff, like.. does it come with ordinary DDR3 1.5v? If so, isn't that strange as ASUS says it would damage the laptop.
Guess I'll just have to wait and see..

All haswell based CPUs/Motherboards require 1.35V so nothing has changed, ASUS not mentioning doesn't change the fact.
ALIENWARE 18 Laptop
CPU: Intel Core i7-4900MQ CPU @ 3.8 GHz (8MB Cache)
Graphics: Dual GeForce GTX 780M SLI 2x4 GB GDDR5 RAM
Sound: Realtek ALC668 HD Audio with Klipsch Speakers
Memory: 32 GB Kingston HyperX 1866 MHz DDR3 PC3-14900 RAM
Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256 GB SSD + Samsung 850 PRO 1 TB SSD + Samsung 840 EVO 1 TB mSATA SSD
Screen: Samsung LTM184HL01 18.4" WLED FHD (1920 X 1080) TrueLife Display PLS 16:9 1080p [SDC4C48]

pokerface wrote:
All haswell based CPUs/Motherboards require 1.35V so nothing has changed, ASUS not mentioning doesn't change the fact.

I ment the seller didn't mention it in the description what kind of RAM beside it's a DDR3 and not DDR3L.