cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Front Base - Do I have a problem ?

carlo_ferraro
Level 7
Hello !

Last WE I've mounted Rog Front Base on My PC.

I've set CPU overclock to level 1 and equalizer to 'Music'.

Restarting my PC its like Front Base resets itself : 'Level 1' overclok and 'Music' equalizer disappear...

Is it normal ? Do I must setup every time I turn on my PC ? Maybe the Mobo battery ?

Many thanks for answers !

Mobo Gene VI
GPU GTX760 OC edition
RAM Corsair 2X8 @ 1600
10 REPLIES 10

ROGHSV
Level 7
Hi carlo

The front base will only overclock until you reboot, not sure about the equilizer part, and the only thing the battery does is hold your bios settings. If your happy with your overclock you could put it into your bios settings and it will boot with that setup, make sure its a stable overclock too.
It can never be to quick.

Thanks for answer !

The front base OC at level 1 works fine with my PC, but I dont know how put it into the bios !

Is there some simple 'how to' to put level 1 OC into the Bios ?

Thanks !

Carlo

ROGHSV
Level 7
Sorry for taking so long haven't been on the forum in a while, in bios under the tools tab you can set up h key settings for the oc panel oc, load profiles etc etc
It can never be to quick.

Kimmo664
Level 7
Hello! I can use this thread, can i? Good 🙂 Well, the problem is that my Front Base stopped working. I download new driver and then it freezed. I reboot my computer and then there was nothing on display. There is backligt on, but nothing on display itself, as you can see (bad quality picture, sorry).

I tried about everything i can :cool: I clear all drivers of it and even did a system restore but nothing.
Is there any way to set up like factory settings or something to try to put it back alive?

E: i did RMA

Kimmo664 wrote:
Hello! I can use this thread, can i? Good 🙂 Well, the problem is that my Front Base stopped working. I download new driver and then it freezed. I reboot my computer and then there was nothing on display. There is backligt on, but nothing on display itself, as you can see (bad quality picture, sorry).

I tried about everything i can :cool: I clear all drivers of it and even did a system restore but nothing.
Is there any way to set up like factory settings or something to try to put it back alive?

E: i did RMA

Hey there Kim,
The pic looks like a sad face. I hope you have managed to get that front base sorted out.
I too am experiencing issues, I have a maximus vii hero, it has the rog ext on board, connected to the front base, it feeds info no problem looks like its working fine, but when i push that oc button, my system freezes.

asidscript wrote:
Hey there Kim,
The pic looks like a sad face. I hope you have managed to get that front base sorted out.
I too am experiencing issues, I have a maximus vii hero, it has the rog ext on board, connected to the front base, it feeds info no problem looks like its working fine, but when i push that oc button, my system freezes.

Mine does the same any fix yet?

wwwb0n3zcom
Level 7
I have the exact same problem with a black screen and strange face. Trying to use this on an ASUS Maximus VII Gene.

uke_sniperz
Level 7
i have currently just installed my rog front base and installed the upto date drivers and then when i turn my pc on it switches it self back off and theres a strange face on the panel.. but when i unplug the rog ext the pc works perfectly fine please help me

Same sad face after attempting the latest driver.
ASUS support stated I could reset it.
Waiting for reset instructions