cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for asus to make avalible REAL ROG windows 8 theme

marcusdavidus
Level 7
im asking asus team to make avalible program or so, to change widnows 8.1 loading screen to rog theme like u show on your yt channel . WITHOUT mnaking me NEED TO use UEFI SECURE because IM USING ALSO an LINUKS and this motherboard and pc IS MINE( not microsofts ) and i DONT CARE aboute microsoft singed drivers and secure ueafis ****. i want to have nice looking pc i pay for and im from freaking UE so i dont care that micro**** and asus can screw ppl around in usa and asia . I DEMAND TO be able to use rog loading screen on my windowsn because i PAYD for the mobo . and im maybe sound rude etc etc etc but IM TIREED of big firms that think they can screw smallm ppl around the law is the law and in eu as customer im protected and i know my rights also i demand UNLOCKED drivers for supreme fx BECAUSE im OWNER of this HARDWARE and i dont CARE about ASUS and microsoft UNFAIR politicks aboute DRIVERS. my soundcar is able to do ALOT more than ASUS drivers alow me to so I DEMAND that mine hardware WORKS . if asus give a **** aboute this i found realy pleasant to got o eu hight court . ITS END of this right now .cheers
Corsair Graphite White:::ASUS Maximus VII Hero:::i7 4770k 4.4Ghz:::G.Skill 16Gb ddr3 1600mhz Trident CL 7 Cr1t::Corsair H100i:::Gainward GTX 770 Phantom::: Chieftec Navitas 850w Gold:::Logitech G13:::MadCatz Rat5:::3 Guinea Pigs Including One SKinny:::One Black Cat:::
3 REPLIES 3

abvolt
Level 11
There a guy in this forum that does make rog themes just take a look something like best rog theme no sure you'll find it..
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

GOR52
Level 10
marcusdavidus wrote:
im asking asus team to make avalible program or so, to change widnows 8.1 loading screen to rog theme like u show on your yt channel . WITHOUT mnaking me NEED TO use UEFI SECURE because IM USING ALSO an LINUKS and this motherboard and pc IS MINE( not microsofts ) and i DONT CARE aboute microsoft singed drivers and secure ueafis ****. i want to have nice looking pc i pay for and im from freaking UE so i dont care that micro**** and asus can screw ppl around in usa and asia . I DEMAND TO be able to use rog loading screen on my windowsn because i PAYD for the mobo . and im maybe sound rude etc etc etc but IM TIREED of big firms that think they can screw smallm ppl around the law is the law and in eu as customer im protected and i know my rights also i demand UNLOCKED drivers for supreme fx BECAUSE im OWNER of this HARDWARE and i dont CARE about ASUS and microsoft UNFAIR politicks aboute DRIVERS. my soundcar is able to do ALOT more than ASUS drivers alow me to so I DEMAND that mine hardware WORKS . if asus give a **** aboute this i found realy pleasant to got o eu hight court . ITS END of this right now .cheers

I feel your pain, but there is nothing you can do, not even the EU whatever court. It is a screwy situation. On one side you have the NSA spying on you guys. And on the other you have the Russians ready to cut the gas supplies. Lol, chill out brother, it is a mad world out there.

As far ASUS is concerned, there is nothing it can do to alter the situation.
What I suggest is for all ROG fans to ask ASUS to make a deal with Microsoft. We get a lot of freebies when we buy a motherboard, such as free anti-virus, etc. A deal where Microsoft would hand out a special ROG Theme for ROG motherboard owners.

Presently, you have one option: Hit the highway to http://www.megathemer.net and meet nice artistic people who make wonderful window themes.

arkejn
Level 7
Don't know what kind of MoBo you have but for example in my M4A79XTD got a little program which changes after POST image into whichever I want 😛 there is a way to add win 8.1 loading screen, G56 got RoG logo when loading windows. I can send you this file, it's only one dynamic library file which you just change
STATION WAGON PC:
CPU
: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T BE / A10 7700K MOBO: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO / ASUS Crossblade Ranger
COOLING: Coolermaster V8 PSU: Chieftec 80P 600W / Corsair RM850
RAM: Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB DISK: Seagate 1TB, WD Green Caviar 1,5TB
CASE: Cooler Master Elite 330 / Corsair Carbide SPEC02 VIDEO: Asus GTX460 1GB DCU/TOP

G56JR