cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench wont Run on My System

PC4CAB
Level 7
Folks,

Just built a new rig and wanted to run RealBench, but it's doing something odd. I download the file, unzip, click the RealBench icon within the unzip file, and it launches. Gets to where it shows my system stats, and then simply disappears. Further, trying to re-launch the app is not possible, as the icon to run the program disappears!

Any ideas why this is happening? I'm running Windows 7 64-bit with a i7 4770K proc that I have not overclocked yet. Mobo is the Asus Maximus VI Hero.

I'm grateful for any advice!
9 REPLIES 9

PC4CAB
Level 7
Figured it out - I was my AV software... 🙂

Got a score of 71,095 with no overclock on my i7 4770K 3.5 ghz

Retired
Not applicable
welcome, and good score....

PC4CAB
Level 7
Thanks! Going to start the overclock process soon. My first time, wish me well!

Menthol
Level 14
glad you got it figured out. nice score

Retired
Not applicable
Its not allowed to run the cpu above stock frequency in here.. :cool:

WhitePaw wrote:
Its not allowed to run the cpu above stock frequency in here.. :cool:

Muahaha you're so evil. 😛

meankeys
Level 13
lol Paw you crack me up 🙂

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
PC4CAB wrote:
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit with a i7 4770K proc that I have not overclocked yet. Mobo is the Asus Maximus VI Hero.

I'm grateful for any advice!

Hello there, welcome to the ROG Forums 🙂 If you want some help with Overclocking, have a look in my signature. At the bottom there are 2 links, one is a collection of PDF's on Overclocking and the other, are tips and tweaks on how to increase your scores.

If you have any questions, be sure to check other threads for answers. If you can't get the answers you seek, start a new thread and we'll endeavor to help you out 🙂

good luck and have fun,

Myk

PC4CAB
Level 7
Guys,

Really appreciate all the comments! Hope to have some time today to overclock, between yard work and family time. 🙂

Will report back!