cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.rbr file

ChrissMyazz
Level 7
Alright, I have searched on my computer as well as on the forum, but iI just can't find where the .rbr file is saved.

Would sure love some help, eventhough I appear to have a truly inferior system, lol

CM
11 REPLIES 11

MeanMachine
Level 13
ChrissMyazz wrote:
Alright, I have searched on my computer as well as on the forum, but iI just can't find where the .rbr file is saved.

Would sure love some help, eventhough I appear to have a truly inferior system, lol

CM

Hi ChrissMyazz and I'll kiss yours too, HaHa, Sorry for such a delayed response but I just seen your post.

Welcome to the Forum. You can find your scores once you have run the program successfully, and saved your scores in the Realbench Dir where you installed it. Of course it will have the extension .rbr.
You can open it,and if windows says to select the program because it can't open it, select the RealBench.exe in the RealBench Dir again where it is installed.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

owcraftsman
Level 9
I guess most folks move on when things don't work however I see it as an opportunity. I understand nothing is perfect and I want to be part of the solution rather than see it go to the grave yard.

Same issue however I have no install directory as I suspect neither does anyone else as RealBench runs from the folder it's extracted to in what ever directory you put it.

As evidenced by the last 3 of my post this issue is going unresolved and you have to wonder how many folks just don't bother with it.

as stated previously in other post I have no .rbr file in my RealBench folder
downloaded & extracted twice
added exculsions to anti virus and firewall & restarted system

My system Dxdiag
| Ryzen 9 3900X | ASUS ROG C8H | Trident Z Neo 4x8 3600 C16 | EVGA RTX2080Ti Ultra | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 | Corsair 1TB MP600 (OS) & Samsung 970 evo 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Enthoo Luxe | EK-Quantum (CPU & Mobo) | Hydro Copper (2080Ti) | Custom external loop w/Phoyba Xtreme Nova 1080 |

I also can not find the .rbr file in the RealBench folder ?

owcraftsman
Level 9
You must be using a Asus motherboard likely a ROG one
| Ryzen 9 3900X | ASUS ROG C8H | Trident Z Neo 4x8 3600 C16 | EVGA RTX2080Ti Ultra | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 | Corsair 1TB MP600 (OS) & Samsung 970 evo 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Enthoo Luxe | EK-Quantum (CPU & Mobo) | Hydro Copper (2080Ti) | Custom external loop w/Phoyba Xtreme Nova 1080 |

owcraftsman wrote:
You must be using a Asus motherboard likely a ROG one

So you don't get an rbr-file if you don't have a ROG motherboard, i.e. Z170-A?

Hi I am using a ROG board but I can't find a RBR file anywhere no my cp

Nodens
Level 16
Folks. In order for an .rbr upload file to be created you have to select that particular option from the results menu. It DOES NOT get created automatically. There is no reason to create the file unless you actually plan to upload a result later.

If you upload your result via the online option the option to save the file also becomes disabled.

When you choose to save the .rbr file to upload later, RB will popup a window and will let you select where to save it.
It will also remember the last location you saved a .rbr file to for your convenience.

The feature is working perfectly fine.

As a last note. The upload to ASUS leaderboard for the original ROG version of RB, only works for people with ASUS motherboards and laptops. Any type, not just ROG ones.

EDIT: Sorry for the late reply but this thread was just brought to my attention.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

I appreciate the attempt to explain this problem but its not helping me. I was not given any option as to how to save or record the file. The results are generated as a txt file and that is the only way I can save them. That file would not upload to the website. There is no way for me to save the file or upload it as an rbr file. The option is blacked out. I have attached a screenshot where hopefully you can see the problem. Help please?

It does not works for me neither.

I have an Asus ROG Strix X370 F Gaming board. The menu option to save the results is greyed out and after a test it said something like my system is not recognized.

System specs:

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 - Speed:952.3 MHz - Multi:37.0 - Bus:25.7 MHz
RAM:368.9 MHz (3:43) - 14266 MBytesGB - 16-16-16-39-1T
MB:ROG STRIX X370-F GAMING - FW: - Desktop
GPU1:AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics

Test results:

Image Editing
118 086
Time:45.1193

Encoding
57 068
Time:93.3612