Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Official Paid Laptop Service

matacoz
Level 7
9 REPLIES 9

arkejn
Level 7
Depends where you live, almost every country has it's official asus service, company with each Asus department has a contract signed to repair their hardware. First you should post in the thread where do you live, none of us can read minds
STATION WAGON PC:
CPU
: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T BE / A10 7700K MOBO: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO / ASUS Crossblade Ranger
COOLING: Coolermaster V8 PSU: Chieftec 80P 600W / Corsair RM850
RAM: Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB DISK: Seagate 1TB, WD Green Caviar 1,5TB
CASE: Cooler Master Elite 330 / Corsair Carbide SPEC02 VIDEO: Asus GTX460 1GB DCU/TOP

G56JR

matacoz wrote:
Is this really ASUS' answer? Because the closest one is Computer Literates, which is 5 hours away (one way) and "WALK-IN SERVICE ONLY." As I continue looking ALL of the ASUS stores WALK-IN only. 😐 Is this really all that is available? If so, what a ****ty way to treat your customers. Capitalism, ho!

the person who ansvered you is a normal person just like you who just ansvered your question.

matacoz
Level 7

matacoz wrote:
I live in near Dayton, Ohio, USA. I don't care to ship this in though. I think my issue is the fan on the GPU is bad or it could be one of the cooling fans, but I don't feel comfortable fixing this on my own. Any links to point me in the right direction. I've tried Googling it but I was only able to find in store locations that are many states away, and I wasn't sure if they repaired laptops shipped to those locations.

Hey!

You're not that far from me.

Feel free to call if you need any assistance with RMA or service.

(330)741-3012
USA ASUS Reseller
http://www.neteffectspc.com

arkejn
Level 7
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center/USA

Here you can find your nearest service
STATION WAGON PC:
CPU
: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T BE / A10 7700K MOBO: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO / ASUS Crossblade Ranger
CASE: Cooler Master Elite 330 / Corsair Carbide SPEC02 VIDEO: Asus GTX460 1GB DCU/TOP

G56JR

matacoz
Level 7

arkejn
Level 7
Yeah, I'm just ordinary ASUS user 😛 also yeah, G74SX and S are the same, just they are different in specs, but still hardware scheme is the same
STATION WAGON PC:
CPU

G56JR