cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Skin for G750JS

alessandrox16
Level 7
Hello to all of you players. I recently purchased a asus G750JS and I wish I could over a skin to protect it and enhance it. on the internet I did not find any site that allow you to customize the skin or to find one that fit the model so I turn to you. what is the website where you can find people who do this kind of work, and possibly ship in Europe / Italy?
5 REPLIES 5

arkejn
Level 7
I wanted to open a company which would make custom skins and mods but my great country don't appreciate such an ideas 😕 Can't help you with this 😞
STATION WAGON PC:
CPU
: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T BE / A10 7700K MOBO: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO / ASUS Crossblade Ranger
COOLING: Coolermaster V8 PSU: Chieftec 80P 600W / Corsair RM850
RAM: Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB DISK: Seagate 1TB, WD Green Caviar 1,5TB
CASE: Cooler Master Elite 330 / Corsair Carbide SPEC02 VIDEO: Asus GTX460 1GB DCU/TOP

G56JR

BIOHAZARD9519
Level 7

arkejn
Level 7
Probably yeah, but with more customization, like custom graphic etc. Also it looks funny, brushed aluminium skin for a plastic notebook 😛
STATION WAGON PC:
CPU
: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T BE / A10 7700K MOBO: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO / ASUS Crossblade Ranger
COOLING: Coolermaster V8 PSU: Chieftec 80P 600W / Corsair RM850
RAM: Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB DISK: Seagate 1TB, WD Green Caviar 1,5TB
CASE: Cooler Master Elite 330 / Corsair Carbide SPEC02 VIDEO: Asus GTX460 1GB DCU/TOP

G56JR

arkejn wrote:
Probably yeah, but with more customization, like custom graphic etc. Also it looks funny, brushed aluminium skin for a plastic notebook 😛

That's what I thought too lol.

BIOHAZARD9519 wrote:
That's what I thought too lol.

I also agree, but frankly I think most if not all laptop skins look tacky...particularly on a machine as aggressive looking as the G750. OTOH in fairness to Decalrus they make dozens if not hundreds of premade skins for our laptop, and you can customize your own right on their website. Go here:

http://www.decalrus.com/

Click first link on the left (Create Your Own), then choose laptops. G750 is 10 rows down on the left. Hope it helps.

Edit: I just looked through their shipping info and they only ship in the US. My bad.