cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench v2/OpenCl problem

kevlar
Level 7
Just downloaded Realbench 2, when I get to the open cl portion it shuts down and says I don't have OpenCl
10 REPLIES 10

jab383
Level 13
OpenCL runs in CPU cores and graphics card cores at the same time in that part of Realbench. Drivers have to be installed for all the potential OpenCL engines.

The questions then are: Which MB? What GPU? Have you installed the latest drivers, particularly for the graphics?

Jeff

maximus VI extreme' 4770k 780ti x 2 I just built this computer Gpu drivers are up to date. will have to check mother board. looked into downloading opencl and it said I could screw up my operating system.

I am also running windows 8.1. it originally had windows 7 pro.

X-ROG
Level 15
Your OpenCL drivers are not installed correctly. What system do you have?

oops replied in wrong slot! see below.

kevlar
Level 7
I just realised realbench worked perfectly when I still had Windows 7 installed. Time to phone Microsoft support?

Tokens210
Level 10
Like others said opencl is in the graphics, onboard or dedicated

Windows shouldn't be the issue, although with that being said if the windows 8 version drivers u have for the cpu are borked then it could be the issue

I'd have to agree with the other that your most likely missing drivers or have bad drivers for the CPU graphics or Intel HD 4600 which is what the 4770ks have
CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced/ Maximus VI Formula/ I7-4770K/Swiftech H320/ Corsair HX850/ G.Skill Trident X (2x8) 16gb 2400MHz/ 2x 840 EVO 120gb(Raid 0)/ WD 1TB HDD (Backup/Storage)/ EVGA GTX 1gb 560 TI/ Asus 12x bluray combo

kevlar
Level 7
ok thanks I'll check it out

kevlar
Level 7
re installed gpu driver, works great! thanks for the help.