New ROGer Array

Unhappy G750 JH fan noise - Only on left.

I got my new G750 JH yesterday, it ran fine without making any noise for the first time i launched. I even played DOTA2 on steam for more than couple of hours and i didnt notice any noise.

Today when i use it without any programs running on it, yet it makes considerable amount of noise on the left fan. And right one doesnt even feel like running at all. I tried restarting as well, it didnt help it.

I have also tried to change the power mode from 'Power4Gear' to 'Balanced' which reduced the fan noise a bit. Is this kind of expected thing? Because i have read lot of reviews before buying, which said this machine is very quiet.

ROG Member Array

ROG Enthusiast Array

Left fan is cooling your CPU, right - GPU, so if you are not doing any tasks that demands GPU, you won't hear the right fan. However left (CPU) fan is working more often.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Prostar Computer's Avatar

Does it sound like a typical fan noise? Or is it egregious? The G750s are quiet, so it could be something catching the fan blades or a bearing making the sound if it doesn't sound typical.
    We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!