cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel HD color & ASUS Splendig Tech, what's your settings?

Master_Po
Level 7
I'm just curious if you guys have adjusted Intel HD color settings? If so, to what? 🙂
And what do you have ASUS Splendig Tech on?
8 REPLIES 8

Vastari
Level 7
Yeah, any suggestions for setting up basic color settings on a G750? I've heard a lot of negative Splendid feedback, but it doesn't seem to be causing me any problems with vertical lines on my laptop. That said, there is a certain logic to just using the Intel drivers to manage the 2D display settings.

Vastari wrote:
Yeah, any suggestions for setting up basic color settings on a G750? I've heard a lot of negative Splendid feedback, but it doesn't seem to be causing me any problems with vertical lines on my laptop. That said, there is a certain logic to just using the Intel drivers to manage the 2D display settings.

I have vertical lines, soft vertical lines. Where there should be white, there seem to be lines like | | | | | | | | soft.
😞 But please don't tell me this is a case I need to replace my laptop? Because, I've replaced 5 before. *sigh* G75V tho.
This is G750JZ!

senttel
Level 7
Splendid causes that weird yellowish look on your screen, at least it did for me, that's why I had it uninstalled immediately.

senttel wrote:
Splendid causes that weird yellowish look on your screen, at least it did for me, that's why I had it uninstalled immediately.

I removed it as well now, no more yellowish look, can see the change.

KoolASUS
Level 7
you can do nothing about that, I fear. (see the "faint lines" thread)

KoolASUS
Level 7
This being said.... do you see these lines also when the Intel Graphics Card is working ? (2D applications, web surfing) ???

it would mean that the Geforce doesn't cause this. (???)

KoolASUS wrote:
This being said.... do you see these lines also when the Intel Graphics Card is working ? (2D applications, web surfing) ???

it would mean that the Geforce doesn't cause this. (???)

Yes. (But I swear, I've had 5 of the G75V with the same issiue.)
Now the G750 😐

I even ordered a G750 for my girlfriend, should come after easter.

KoolASUS
Level 7
Weird. ASUS laptop motherboards must do something with the video signal.