Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65
  1. #21
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    16

    anyway, utube has 24 fps so the videos are not so enjoyable. lets hope when utube will support 60 fps and then the videos will be better.

  2. #22
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    101

    Some Metro Last Light


  3. #23
    ROG Enthusiast Array Kelusion PC Specs
    Kelusion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus ROG G750JZ
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G750JZA
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ 4710HQ Processor
    Memory (part number)Samsung M471B1G73QH0-YK0 - 32GB DDR3L SDRAM
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX880M 4GB GDDR5 VRAM (Auto-Overclocked)
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio
    MonitorSasmung 55' Smart U9000, Samsung Syncmaster S24B300
    Storage #1512GB SSD
    Storage #21.5 TB HDD 7200 RPM
    CPU CoolerStock
    CaseStock
    Power SupplyStock
    Keyboard Corsair RGB K70 (2014)
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse
    Headset Beats Studio Pro
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro - 64Bit
    Network RouterCisco
    Kelusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    74

    Well my first video and first time on Metro Last Light , just love my new G750JZ

    Last edited by Kelusion; 07-28-2014 at 09:19 PM.

  4. #24
    ROG Member Array G-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Nice gameplay videoes there!

    Another Assassin's Creed Black Flag one here with rain.
    Cool video with the rain

  5. #25
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Last edited by Mrblue254; 08-04-2014 at 07:00 AM.

  6. #26
    MorphinePG Array MorphinePG@gmail.com PC Specs
    MorphinePG@gmail.com PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO ALPHA
    Processori7 6700K
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR Vengeance LED 8GB DDR4 3000MHz x4
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1080
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 950 PRO 512GB M.2 PCI-Ex4 SSD
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 850 PRO 1Tb 2.5" SATA3 SSD + 3Tb Seagate Constellation ES.3 SATA3 HDD
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR Hydro H115i
    CaseCoolerMaster MasterCase Maker 5
    Power SupplyCORSAIR RM1000i
    Keyboard CORSAIR K70 LUX RGB
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius
    Headset ASUS ROG ORION PRO
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG WHETSTONE
    Headset/Speakers Edifier CineSound B7
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    19

    I beg you, who owns G750JH / JZ and GTA 4 - show the results of the in-game benchmark at maximum settings, and enabled vsinc...))

  7. #27
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    117

    Quote Originally Posted by MorphinePG@gmail.com View Post
    I beg you, who owns G750JH / JZ and GTA 4 - show the results of the in-game benchmark at maximum settings, and enabled vsinc...))
    Hey there, I have a JH and i did the benchmarks at the highest settings i believe make a difference (but with vsync off) and here are the results (Im running on HDD and 8GB RAM) and keep in mind that these are stock speeds for GPU & CPU no OC :

    Code:
    Statistics
    Average FPS: 65.99
    Duration: 37.16 sec
    CPU Usage: 32%
    System memory usage: 49%
    Video memory usage: 36%
    
    Graphics Settings
    Video Mode: 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz)
    Texture Quality: High
    Texture Filter Quality: Highest
    View Distance: 91
    Detail Distance: 91
    
    Hardware
    Microsoft Windows 8
    Microsoft Windows 8
    Video Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M
    Video Driver version: 311.93
    Audio Adapter: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
    Hope it helps

  8. #28
    MorphinePG Array MorphinePG@gmail.com PC Specs
    MorphinePG@gmail.com PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO ALPHA
    Processori7 6700K
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR Vengeance LED 8GB DDR4 3000MHz x4
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1080
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 950 PRO 512GB M.2 PCI-Ex4 SSD
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 850 PRO 1Tb 2.5" SATA3 SSD + 3Tb Seagate Constellation ES.3 SATA3 HDD
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR Hydro H115i
    CaseCoolerMaster MasterCase Maker 5
    Power SupplyCORSAIR RM1000i
    Keyboard CORSAIR K70 LUX RGB
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius
    Headset ASUS ROG ORION PRO
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG WHETSTONE
    Headset/Speakers Edifier CineSound B7
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    19

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconFX View Post
    Hey there, I have a JH and i did the benchmarks at the highest settings i believe make a difference (but with vsync off) and here are the results (Im running on HDD and 8GB RAM) and keep in mind that these are stock speeds for GPU & CPU no OC :

    Code:
    Statistics
    Average FPS: 65.99
    Duration: 37.16 sec
    CPU Usage: 32%
    System memory usage: 49%
    Video memory usage: 36%
    
    Graphics Settings
    Video Mode: 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz)
    Texture Quality: High
    Texture Filter Quality: Highest
    View Distance: 91
    Detail Distance: 91
    
    Hardware
    Microsoft Windows 8
    Microsoft Windows 8
    Video Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M
    Video Driver version: 311.93
    Audio Adapter: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
    Hope it helps
    thank you friend! this is useful information

  9. #29
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Just a short one on WOT, all settings high/ultra, except for motion blur - don't like it...
    http://youtu.be/TOP5IBkxdVY?list=UUa...6pT7-FKl8d-tCw

  10. #30
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoleeG View Post
    Just a short one on WOT, all settings high/ultra, except for motion blur - don't like it...
    http://youtu.be/TOP5IBkxdVY?list=UUa...6pT7-FKl8d-tCw
    hey man. i have a brand new ASUS G750JZ and I am playing WOT as well. however some problems like big problems came up some windows update and my nvidia gpu dirve got updated to 344.11. and I can't even play my WOT into that settings im only getting 20 fps out of it. then when i click on the recommended settings it just put it on LOW. please help me

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •