cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've never seen such Beautiful Desktop Artworks

MeanMachine
Level 13
The MEGATHEMER Web site is just fantastic. I have never seen so many Beautiful Themes, Avatars,Desktop Wallpapers and the like. Those guys are really dedicated to their work and its going to change my desktop world forever. I really never new there were so many talented graphic designers around as good as these guys. I joined up and had to complete my post requirement, that would enable me to download the themes. Well my fingers are sore from typing:p
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]
12 REPLIES 12

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15

Myk

Mmmm! Cant say I was as impressed reading that thread and they were just desktop pics, and most of the links were broken.
I joined up at MEGATHEMERand will spend some time there to stimulate the artistic creativity in me, Now wheres my old copy of Photoshop?
I really like the site too,it has even more capability in some ways than here which is pretty good. I was dying to get my hands on some of their work but you need ten posts to download the themes. They were so cordial in excepting me I had me quota in less than 1hr and already got 3 friend requests.

Even John the president sent me a private pm welcoming me with praise of a great welcome post. Go figure!
Well I got my first theme up and running and its really great. It really has changed my desktop world. What was great but pretty bland except for some of my ROG stuff is now fantastic and much more functional than before.
Are you not a member also? or are your interests more around the techo side of computers?.

My System Specs:

CPU:

[/HR]

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
To be honest, i'd never heard of Megathemer. I love hardware and sometimes, when i'm feeling inspired I will create desktop wallpapers. I've also got a couple of my own art threads here, one has a few Avatars I created for myself and a few members and I also created some ROG Icons too 😄

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
To be honest, i'd never heard of Megathemer.

Well go and check it out, http://www.megathemer.net/forum.php. I think they are sponsored by ASUS.
Your gonna love this!!!!

My System Specs:

CPU:

[/HR]

ganji
Level 13
I used to get a lot of stuff from Virtual Customs as it has everything themes, icon's, skin's for launcher dock's and all sorts. Have a buthchers http://virtualcustoms.net/forum.php You'll probably see a lot of the themes from megathemer there too but be sure to check the FAQ for how to download.

GOR52
Level 10
MeanMachine wrote:
The MEGATHEMER Web site is just fantastic. I have never seen so many Beautiful Themes, Avatars,Desktop Wallpapers and the like. Those guys are really dedicated to their work and its going to change my desktop world forever. I really never new there were so many talented graphic designers around as good as these guys. I joined up and had to complete my post requirement, that would enable me to download the themes. Well my fingers are sore from typing:p

I totally agree with you.
I joined that website with great enthusiasm but l have been put off by religious posts make by a couple of members.
I have one foot in and one foot out...

;401284 wrote:
I totally agree with you.
I joined that website with great enthusiasm but l have been put off by religious posts make by a couple of members.
I have one foot in and one foot out...

Yes, You are right GOR52 , However I don't let that sort of stuff bother me, Many sites have their fanatics who want to push their agenda.

My System Specs:

CPU:

[/HR]

meankeys
Level 13
Looks like some sweet stuff
Thanks MeanMachine

abvolt
Level 11
I agree some of their themes are really nice i'm using the jade theme real nice stuff..
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20