Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WINDOWS 8 VERSION from Worlds most awesome custom ASUS ROG Windows Theme

Cosmo
Level 9
Hello dear friends & fans of ASUS!

After a lot of work we like to give you:
For sure the Worlds most awesome custom ASUS ROG Windows 8 Theme!

Windows 8 Theme: ASUS ROG by Tiger & Mr351837 & PoweredByOstx

Enjoy and be always blessed!

Chris / Tiger (in private Life, CTX & MT) Cosmo (in ASUS & EVGA & NVIDIA)
Spain, 2014
🙂

SCREEN-SHOTS (Click on):

--
--

VIDEO (Watch in HD):

WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL HOW TO APPLY THIS THEME

DOWNLOAD:

NOTE: New members are required to make 10 post's before they may start downloading.

Mod Edit: Nope.
40 REPLIES 40

xeromist
Hi Cosmo,

I updated your link to point to the relevant thread for your theme. You should do the same for your win7 theme as several people complained they didn't understand where to go. Make it as easy as possible for people to find your work! 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist
On a personal note, I'm afraid I don't agree with the misguided and overbearing host you use so I won't be downloading it. 😞 It looks very nice though and I do understand that since it was a collaboration you can't re-host it. I wish you luck!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
On a personal note, I'm afraid I don't agree with the misguided and overbearing host you use so I won't be downloading it. 😞 It looks very nice though and I do understand that since it was a collaboration you can't re-host it. I wish you luck!

Since several MT members have stopped by I feel like I should elaborate on this comment to make it a bit less pithy. And again, this is my personal opinion and doesn't have anything to do with my moderation duties or ASUS.

I said misguided because the idea of requiring posts to download isn't going to generate members, it's going to generate abandoned accounts with 10 posts. People who like the site and want to participate will register anyway. People who don't want to participate will still leave once they get what they want. You can't force meaningful participation. The danger is there are some folks who will see the silly obstacles and walk away without even trying your work. Some of those people might have eventually had something to contribute but you scared them away.

I said overbearing because the host seems overly concerned with registration numbers (there's even a progress bar) and is willing to lock up other artists work to drive up his registration count. Perhaps the artists are consenting but it's not doing them any favors by reducing exposure and distribution of their work. He offers the carrot of thank you's but a thank you button doesn't equal thankful downloaders, it equals downloaders who clicked a button to get what they wanted. It's an illusion of gratitude. It means exactly the same thing as a download counter and that can be implemented without the reduced exposure and distribution.

My personal opinion is that the host should focus on curation and promotion. If the aesthetic of the site is pleasing and the content is high quality the member base will grow naturally. That's not to say that he shouldn't encourage participation and expression of gratitude, but there are better ways. Off the top of my head, an interstitial download page encouraging users to return and give feedback might be helpful. Then you'd know that feedback was genuine rather than forced and insincere.

X-ROG
Level 15
Thank you for your great efforts but please make the download link freely available to all, or please send it on and we'll look at hosting it here.

Cosmo
Level 9
@MarshallR@ASUS , @xeromist ,

Beloved Brothers, thank you very much, I am glad you like this custom ASUS W8 Theme.

Thing is, you are both right in your own thinking system with your own decision.

Maybe other Brothers see this different, or another Moderator or Admin would made a complete other decision, like for example he believe ASUS Members are old enough to decide they use and follow the link (you changed first, and at last delete) I gave to this theme, or not - and of course he will be also right with his decision like you.

BUT, right or wrong, good or bad is illusion (what for one is good - exactly the same is for another bad), right or wrong, good or bad dont exist in fact.

The question must be always in all situations in life, with parents, children, jobs, friends, and so on... :
I want to be happy or be right?
"Am I really truly happy deep inside with my decision? Am I truly in inner peace with my decision for me and others? Or generate I sufffer and pain with my fight and proud to be right? Stay I under force with my own thoughts? Am I in war with myself and others like a child that wants to be right and force others, or am I in peace like a wise man?"

One day in life everyones childhood must be over. It start when you realize that YOU can be (in fact you are) the OBSERVER of the crazy, not lovely thoughts in (your) mind. You will then identify these crazy thoughts you had so long in past, feel not guilty, just correct these thoughts - done.

All suffer, hate, wars, disease and pain comes from crazy thoughts in mind.

Here is a young Guy (also an Admin in a big Windows Forum), he asked what is to do, and become the best answer you will find in Internet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgPaoObetE&list=FLpMNUfACaATQTcu0gRJy5wg&index=32

And about the Voice in your head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ55iTSRnIU&list=FLpMNUfACaATQTcu0gRJy5wg&index=29

"CHEERS ON AWESOME ASUS COMPANY AND ASUS TEAM - YOU ROCK !!!" Thank you very, very much for all.

Be all always blessed and happy beloved Brothers
🙂

Cosmo wrote:
you changed first, and at last delete

I just wanted to point out that I am a volunteer moderator and MarshallR is an actual ASUS employee so he has ultimate authority. That is why things changed.

The issue in question is not whether users can think for themselves, but that ASUS has a blanket policy against users promoting other websites via this forum. Members-only content sites sort of fall afoul of that by definition. It's definitely not personal.

@xeromist

THX beloved Brother, I really appreciate your words to me and understand you. All is fine like it is.
In 10 years, or 100 years... at last in 10.000 years custom Window 7/8 Themes, and ALL from today means nothing anymore. And we know from Albert Einstein and also from the modern quantum physicists that Time is also Illusion. What say this in fact? We dont must wait 10, 100 or 10.000 years - it means all nothing today. 🙂

Be always blessed and happy!
"Chris"
(Only a name with an illusionary story to name... not ME.
I can change name and story, and came without - like YOU.)

cool

this is great 🙂