CPU CoolerKraken x72
    CaseBeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev.2
    Power SupplyBeQuiet! Dark Power 1200W platinum
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitecg G502
    Headset Logitech G430
    OS Windows 10

GottiBoi55's tip worked for me to on G750JZ-T4046H
    I am able to play diablo3 now without a problem.
    Thanks dude

I still hope that it will be fixed officialy to. I love this Notebook but thats where i first went like wtf...
    Dunno where the problem starts... asus, intel or nvidia...

New ROGer Array

All. I have not researched why but in my case, the settings in the control pannel are not saving.

I went to C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client and set nvcplui to "Run as Administrator" for "All users" and my games are now running with the nvidia gpu

New ROGer Array

FYI - this is not the right way to fix this but it does work as a bandage. I'll dig into this later tonight and figure out where the file permission issues are.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I don't understand. Intel graphic is enough for typical work. If you want for a while potent GPU you can run the program using Nvidia GPU. It's only dedicated for games and professional applications. ..and one thing very important. When You use both GPUs, it probably prolong their lifetime

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by xdon82 View Post
    I don't understand. Intel graphic is enough for typical work. If you want for a while potent GPU you can run the program using Nvidia GPU. It's only dedicated for games and professional applications. ..and one thing very important. When You use both GPUs, it probably prolong their lifetime
    Sorry what? I never EVER seen anyone saying that his gpu died of OLD AGE even my old nvidia geforce 5200 128 mb is still alive and working, WHAT LIFETIME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? CAN YOU ELABORATE TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS THAT MAGICAL PARAMETER NOBODY EVER HEARD ABOUT?

All gpu life ends when you buy you NEW one to REPLACE the old one.
    Are you even trying?

New ROGer Array

Hello

Please, anyone can tell me how to get extended Nvidia Control Panel in windows 8.1?

I don't have video setting in it. But i guess i can make though Intel video setting isn't it?

Of course i have an Asus ROG with Nvidia 870M.

Thanks
    Last edited by newbies; 07-19-2014 at 01:24 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

yes they moved it into intel options.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I am disappointed in the whole Optimus thing, if I had realized that the G750 JZ had Optimus that was not able to be disabled, I would not have replaced my defective JH with a JZ. I don't want to go through the swap out yet again though, so I am trying to make it work. My JH was so smooth multi-tasking, (except for when BlueTooth was connected to a headset). Now on the JZ I get blinks and hiccups in switching programs, dragging windows around and going from my main display to my second HDMI connected LCD monitor. Ironically, the secondary screen runs smoother and better quality than the main display.

Is there any word from Asus or Nvidia on giving us better control of Optimus?

I use Cinema 4D and there is a flicker in the OpenGL viewport (and a strange, block-pattern or moire pattern) when I run it on the built-in display, but not when I move the window to my HDMI-connected secondary LCD screen. I've done everything I can to make sure the program uses the Nvidia card, but that hasn't changed the issue. Adjusting brightness didn't help, but I have now tried changing the resolution down from full HD to 1600x900 and the flicker and pattern has gone, I'll see how it performs.

ROG Enthusiast Array Kelusion PC Specs
    Kelusion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus ROG G750JZ
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G750JZA
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ 4710HQ Processor
    Memory (part number)Samsung M471B1G73QH0-YK0 - 32GB DDR3L SDRAM
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX880M 4GB GDDR5 VRAM (Auto-Overclocked)
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio
    MonitorSasmung 55' Smart U9000, Samsung Syncmaster S24B300
    Storage #1512GB SSD
    Storage #21.5 TB HDD 7200 RPM
    CPU CoolerStock
    CaseStock
    Power SupplyStock
    Keyboard Corsair RGB K70 (2014)
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse
    Headset Beats Studio Pro
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro - 64Bit
    Network RouterCisco

Quote Originally Posted by Sean72 View Post
    I am disappointed in the whole Optimus thing, if I had realized that the G750 JZ had Optimus that was not able to be disabled, I would not have replaced my defective JH with a JZ. I don't want to go through the swap out yet again though, so I am trying to make it work. My JH was so smooth multi-tasking, (except for when BlueTooth was connected to a headset). Now on the JZ I get blinks and hiccups in switching programs, dragging windows around and going from my main display to my second HDMI connected LCD monitor. Ironically, the secondary screen runs smoother and better quality than the main display.

Is there any word from Asus or Nvidia on giving us better control of Optimus?

I use Cinema 4D and there is a flicker in the OpenGL viewport (and a strange, block-pattern or moire pattern) when I run it on the built-in display, but not when I move the window to my HDMI-connected secondary LCD screen. I've done everything I can to make sure the program uses the Nvidia card, but that hasn't changed the issue. Adjusting brightness didn't help, but I have now tried changing the resolution down from full HD to 1600x900 and the flicker and pattern has gone, I'll see how it performs.
    Not sure whats up with your G750JZ, I got mine and haven't face any problems like you have wrote above at all, not disappointed at all, moreover Optimus picks up the right games/app to run with Nvidia GTX 880M and switch back to intel when it doesn't need any power from the GPU. I was expecting it not to perform so perfect after reading some threads here, but nope it works absolutely flawlessly, haven't used Cienema 4d but other apps consuming GTX 880M haven't gave any problems as well.

Or just right click like this... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easy.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	39665

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast