cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huey's Computing Adventures!

Ace_Jas_2-0
Level 7
Hey guys,

I just finished my new build, and wanted to show it off because it came out looking much better than i predicted it would look considering i just kinda slapped it together. It stills requires a few finishing touches, like cable management and water cooling for example. But i haven't decide completely yet whether to sleeve them Silver, Black or white yet. Or whether to go rigid tubing or not. Let me know what you think?

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7 4930K
Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Black edition
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 2133mhz
Graphics: 2x Galaxy GTX 780ti HOF in SLI
HDD: 2x Samsung Evo 120gb in raid0
PSU: Corsair AX1200 Gold
CPU Cooler: Corsair H105
Case: InWin D-Frame (Originally red, I painted it silver)

6 REPLIES 6

Antronman
Level 10
Lucky guy...got one of the coolest cases ever...
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
hah!! knew an Aussie started this thread 😛 couldn't remember if you were or not(meaning you need to be here more!! :p)

Honestly, I don't like that case; BUUUUT I do love the paint job on it, looks so much better in Silver.

If you wanna get into sleeving, I recommend either www.e22.biz, or, www.lutro0-customs.com

Colors I reckon you should do silver/black. I just put in my 1st order with Lutro0 yesterday...pretty costly purchase I made haha, but, I also got some of his tools, plus 50Ft of Black and Gold Coreless Paracord and a few connectors to get me started.

Ace_Jas_2-0
Level 7
True, i'm not here enough.... Considering it was ROG that made me wanna build gaming PCs to begin with.

Man, i understand, it's one of them things you either love or hate.. i loved that case the first time i ever saw it, and it was a mission trying to get one here at the time. Speaking of which, i noticed PCCasegear just got some of them in this week. Weird coz i thought they woulda been sold out by now. I think they only made 1000. I was originally going to paint it white for this build, then at the last minute i decided silver and i really don't regret that decision.

Yeah i've purchased sleeving from Lutro customs before, It's all good quality and his company is well founded and ran. I did just open e22's site and the first thing i saw was the cable combs... Man i've been wanting some of them for a long time, i must order some. Thanks for the tip, Silver and black sounds like a plan.

Ace_Jas_2-0 wrote:
True, i'm not here enough.... Considering it was ROG that made me wanna build gaming PCs to begin with.

Man, i understand, it's one of them things you either love or hate.. i loved that case the first time i ever saw it, and it was a mission trying to get one here at the time. Speaking of which, i noticed PCCasegear just got some of them in this week. Weird coz i thought they woulda been sold out by now. I think they only made 1000. I was originally going to paint it white for this build, then at the last minute i decided silver and i really don't regret that decision.

Yeah i've purchased sleeving from Lutro customs before, It's all good quality and his company is well founded and ran. I did just open e22's site and the first thing i saw was the cable combs... Man i've been wanting some of them for a long time, i must order some. Thanks for the tip, Silver and black sounds like a plan.

Maybe a dash of red?
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Ace_Jas_2-0 wrote:

Hehe all good mate and yeah I noticed the frames on PC case gear yesterday too. Oh and you'll probably notice, E22 is a partner of Lutro0, he's the only other seller of Teleios sleeving, but they do also have some high quality stuff too. I know I can't wait to get my gear and learn to sleeve 😄

danymarques
Level 7
best case i ever saw!! 5 stars mate