ROG Member Array

Huey's Computing Adventures!

Hey guys,

I just finished my new build, and wanted to show it off because it came out looking much better than i predicted it would look considering i just kinda slapped it together. It stills requires a few finishing touches, like cable management and water cooling for example. But i haven't decide completely yet whether to sleeve them Silver, Black or white yet. Or whether to go rigid tubing or not. Let me know what you think?

Specs:
    CPU: Intel Core i7 4930K
    Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Black edition
    Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 2133mhz
    Graphics: 2x Galaxy GTX 780ti HOF in SLI
    HDD: 2x Samsung Evo 120gb in raid0
    PSU: Corsair AX1200 Gold
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H105
    Case: InWin D-Frame (Originally red, I painted it silver)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-04-23 02.26.19.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	35999

Name:	2014-04-23 02.25.44.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	36029

Name:	2014-04-23 02.25.06.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	36000

Name:	2014-04-23 02.23.33.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	36001
    Last edited by Ace_Jas_2-0; 04-24-2014 at 05:05 AM.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Antronman's Avatar

Lucky guy...got one of the coolest cases ever...
    Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion
    Through passion, I gain strength
    Through strength, I gain victory
    Through victory, my chains are broken
    The Republic of Gamers shall free me

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

hah!! knew an Aussie started this thread couldn't remember if you were or not(meaning you need to be here more!! )

Honestly, I don't like that case; BUUUUT I do love the paint job on it, looks so much better in Silver.

If you wanna get into sleeving, I recommend either www.e22.biz, or, www.lutro0-customs.com

Colors I reckon you should do silver/black. I just put in my 1st order with Lutro0 yesterday...pretty costly purchase I made haha, but, I also got some of his tools, plus 50Ft of Black and Gold Coreless Paracord and a few connectors to get me started.

ROG Member Array

True, i'm not here enough.... Considering it was ROG that made me wanna build gaming PCs to begin with.

Man, i understand, it's one of them things you either love or hate.. i loved that case the first time i ever saw it, and it was a mission trying to get one here at the time. Speaking of which, i noticed PCCasegear just got some of them in this week. Weird coz i thought they woulda been sold out by now. I think they only made 1000. I was originally going to paint it white for this build, then at the last minute i decided silver and i really don't regret that decision.

Yeah i've purchased sleeving from Lutro customs before, It's all good quality and his company is well founded and ran. I did just open e22's site and the first thing i saw was the cable combs... Man i've been wanting some of them for a long time, i must order some. Thanks for the tip, Silver and black sounds like a plan.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Antronman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_Jas_2-0 View Post
    True, i'm not here enough.... Considering it was ROG that made me wanna build gaming PCs to begin with.

Man, i understand, it's one of them things you either love or hate.. i loved that case the first time i ever saw it, and it was a mission trying to get one here at the time. Speaking of which, i noticed PCCasegear just got some of them in this week. Weird coz i thought they woulda been sold out by now. I think they only made 1000. I was originally going to paint it white for this build, then at the last minute i decided silver and i really don't regret that decision.

Yeah i've purchased sleeving from Lutro customs before, It's all good quality and his company is well founded and ran. I did just open e22's site and the first thing i saw was the cable combs... Man i've been wanting some of them for a long time, i must order some. Thanks for the tip, Silver and black sounds like a plan.
    Maybe a dash of red?
    Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion
    Through passion, I gain strength
    Through strength, I gain victory
    Through victory, my chains are broken
    The Republic of Gamers shall free me

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_Jas_2-0 View Post

Hehe all good mate and yeah I noticed the frames on PC case gear yesterday too. Oh and you'll probably notice, E22 is a partner of Lutro0, he's the only other seller of Teleios sleeving, but they do also have some high quality stuff too. I know I can't wait to get my gear and learn to sleeve

ROG Member Array

best case i ever saw!! 5 stars mate