cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with G750 JX Touch-pad RIGHT Button

kumarmayuresh
Level 7
Hello Community,

I am using G750-JX and when ever I play games Touch-pad RIGHT button doesn't work, and if it works then (for example> Crysis 3 - when I Zoom with Touch-pad Right button, then touch-pad left button fails to work ..!!

Is this a HW problem or just some setting as everything works fine while I am not playing any games.

Please advise.

Regards
Kumar 🙂
10 REPLIES 10

JeniCzech
Level 7
most likely a software issue, IMO... try fiddling with ingame controls config a bit or with asus smart gesture utility...

kumarmayuresh
Level 7
I tried, but its same with BF 4 and other games !!!

JeniCzech
Level 7
And did it suddenly occured or it happens all the time since you bought it?

OT: i envy you... i have problems playing FPS with mouse and always get my ass kicked no matter what, and you apparently play them on touchpad by regular basis... I once known a guy who played WoW on touchpad... and got usually owned accordingly 😄

kumarmayuresh
Level 7
Its happening since I bought the Laptop, and Unfortunately Its 3 Months now but its something which need to be fixed. Can you suggest any workaround to fix the same?

JeniCzech
Level 7
As i am unable to reproduce the issue, i doubt i'll be any of help... try consulting it with game developers, as it is specifically related to certain applications... external mouse works well? try other touchpad driver...

kumarmayuresh
Level 7
I have tried with some of the ASUS touch pad drivers but issue remains same, I doubt if there its related to Windows Installation, I will have to check it again even by formatting the system - as reformatting is the only thing I have not done yet.

kumarmayuresh wrote:
I have tried with some of the ASUS touch pad drivers but issue remains same, I doubt if there its related to Windows Installation, I will have to check it again even by formatting the system - as reformatting is the only thing I have not done yet.

If it was working, and now is not, try sorting your installed programs by date and compare the list in Programs and Features with the approximate date when the problem started, it might be an unrelated item installation that is conflicting.

Did you install another keyboard, mouse, or trackpad software for another device or controller?

JeniCzech
Level 7
have some spare harddisk? might want to install clean windows on it, and in case the issue remain unresolved, put old back, so you won't have everything to setup in case it wont work...

kumarmayuresh
Level 7
It was never working, Touch-pad button works in game only in a way as my original question (explained above)

I have already re-installed all the factory delivered Drivers - Using ASUS Install, but issue remains same.